Jobs in Australia With Employer Sponsorship

Advertised Jobs With Employer Sponsorship in Australia

Our Australian Recruitment Partner Job Vacancies With Employer Sponsorship

243 Comments on "Jobs in Australia With Employer Sponsorship"
  1. Comment left on:
    March 3, 2012 at 11:04 am
    Zeenat Bibi Gogoah says:

Hi there, I was in Australia, Perth, for about 3 years, 2008-2011, on a student visa. I studied my Cert III in Patisserie and Diploma in Hospitality Management. I have 2 years experience in patisserie before being qualified and now more than 1 year of experience after being qualified, and that is in my home country, where I am now.
    I have loved being in Australia, I would now love to come, work and live there.
    email zeenatmoolkeea@yahoo.com
    Thx

2. Comment left on:
    March 2, 2012 at 7:45 am
    Stephen says:

I am looking for either C#.Net or AS400 RPG programmer/developer jobs
    Can you help?
    ….

3. Comment left on:
    March 2, 2012 at 5:25 am
    caterina carotenuto says:

Hi,

I am looking regarding my skills and
    experience I am confident I can find a sponsorship job.
    I would like to know if my cv is attractive and if you have any suggets how I can be looking for a job in Australia.

Regards
    Caterina

4. Comment left on:
    March 2, 2012 at 1:26 am
    Jaco Steyn says:

Hi,

My Name is Jaco Steyn and I’m seeking sponsored opportunities in Australia. Please find more details below. Should you need full CV please let me know.

I’m currently working as Capacity and Availability Manager for a mobile company in South Africa.I have created and implemented the Capacity model into the environment.

With more than 22 years total IT experience, 14 years professional, consulting and management experience across South Africa and the Middle East, thus combining global vision of multinational clients with the respect of the unique culture and approach towards global projects.

Sectors I worked and consulted in demonstrating expertise are Oil & Gas, Consumer & Retail, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services & Insurance, High Tech, Industry, Information Technology & Telecommunications and Travel & Tourism.
    In an affluent society, especially found in the western world, the ability to leverage the understanding of the local business practices, cultures and languages of the individual subsidiaries of large multi national corporations, which roll out global transformation projects by implementing global processes.
    The result: changed business processes, organizations, roles and responsibilities in line with the new introduced or enhanced software systems, which enable substantial and lasting improvements in the client’s performance through measurable results.

Specialties
    Capacity and Availability
    Technical Architect and Consulting
    IT Solutions Consultant
    Data Center Management
    IT Infrastructure Management
    It Manager
    Pre Sales Consultant

Really hope you can assist.
    Email: Jaco.Steyn@mecin.org
    +27 82 895 9112

5. Comment left on:
    February 28, 2012 at 9:19 am
    sabier sousa says:

hello

my name is sabier sousa, im a pastry chef at the moment im living in Jersey( channel islad) and my position is artistic cake baker,im do all kind of arctict cakes for all ocasions, im really intreted in working/imigrate to Australia( permanentry or temporary)
    lokking forward hear from you
    sabier_sousa3@hotmail.com
    thank you.

6. Comment left on:
    February 27, 2012 at 10:26 am
    David Da Silva says:

Im 25 years old currently living in the United Kingdom .

– have been with 1 company all my working career – 9 years
    I am a (T.I.E ) Thermal Insulation Engineer (sheet metal developer & insulator ) also a junor Health&Safty Manager –

Experiance on :
    Oil Refinery
    Gas -powerstasions
    Coal -powerstasions
    petrol chemical site
    hospitals , sschools
    land projects

im really intrested in working/immigrating to Australia. (permanently)

im seeking a company to sponsor me and have a long term successful career with ..

email @ daviddasilva@live.co.uk

7. Comment left on:
    February 27, 2012 at 3:28 am
    Michelle Peters says:

Hey ,
    I am a Remedial Rehab massage Therapist. Passed out in Nov 2010 and I have 2 yrs Experience in this Field. I am really interested in the Job description Wanted and have 100 percent asurrance that i can meet your Standards. Knowing there are only 9 Rehab Massage therapist in Perth ,I will surely prove as a Asset. Thanks

8. Comment left on:
    February 27, 2012 at 3:20 am
    Michelle Peters says:

Hye,
    I am curretly in India and I am looking for a Sponsorship visa. Prior to this i was in Perth for 6 yrs till 06 Feb 2012.I completed my Studies in Perth Wa and have 2 years Exp.
    mishumiv@yahoo.com.au
    Thanks

9. Comment left on:
    February 26, 2012 at 3:07 pm
    Molly Berman says:

Hello,
    I am currently a graduate student in America getting my Masters in Social Work. I am planning on moving to Melbourne to live with my partner who is Australian this coming October but I need to find a sponsorship in order to make this move. I received my bachelors degree in Social work in 2009. I am 25 years old with a background in youth work, community organizing, outdoor/wilderness education and womens/sexual health. Any tips on how I might go about finding a job in the social work field? Preferably in the Melbourne area?
    Thanks,
    Molly

10. Comment left on:
    February 26, 2012 at 5:26 am
    Ruairi Griffin says:

Hello,

I am looking for Supply Chain Logistics and Procurement vacancies in Australia. I would consider any region of the country to work. I would require sponsorship. I can send an up-to-date CV upon request. I have some experience and a BBS Supply Chain Management. Feel free to contact me should anything of this nature comes up. My email address is ruairi79@yahoo.com.

My girlfriend would be interested in working in Clinical Psychology and has an MA Clinical Psychology. Again feel free to direct any posts of this nature to me.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
    Ruairi

11. Comment left on:
    February 23, 2012 at 10:06 pm
    Jason Sigfred Seril says:

Hello Admin,

I’m currently working here in Seoul, South Korea and looking for job opportunities in Australia. I have years of experience in both I.T. education and technical fields such as networking, business intelligence solutions, technical support and programming; 3 years working for a business intelligence (QlikView and MSTR) consulting firm in Seoul and 10 years of experience in the academe and technical fields. Please send me details to my email address in jasonseril@gmail.com. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and more power!!

Jason Sigfred Seril

12. Comment left on:
    February 21, 2012 at 8:20 am
    Lee Robertson says:

Hi Good Afternoon, I currently looking for a Sponsored Job as a Plumber in Australia. I have been fully qualified now for 7 Years and have been working building up my experience since I qualified. If anyone has anything for me please get in contact:
    lee19833@aol.com

Thanks

13. Comment left on:
    February 20, 2012 at 12:26 pm
    RHIANNON APUAN says:

Hello! My name is Rhiannon and I am looking for pathology collector position within Australia. I am seeking to work abroad as I am located in the USA. Please contact me if you know of anything thing that becomes available. I am anxious and look forward to hearing back. Make it a great day!!!
    rhiannon.apuan@yahoo.com

Rhiannon

14. Comment left on:
    February 19, 2012 at 1:58 pm
    ajitsinghrana says:

Hope you are doing fine.

I am Ajit Singh currently working as Process Champion (Team Leader) with Mercer India Pvt Ltd.

I am currently working into 401K (Defined Contribution) Plans for US Operations and handling a team of 15 people.

I am taking care of whole reports, trainings and handling the escalations. I have been a part of 5 transitions for our process.

I am looking forward for good job opportunities in abroad.

Please find the attached my resume for your reference.

Please do let me know for any clarifications.

Appreciate your help!

ajitsingh_rana1984@yahoo.com

15. Comment left on:
    February 19, 2012 at 11:05 am
    kevin hepburn says:

Hi my name is Kev, I am a commercial catering equipment technician in the UK and looking to relocate to Australia. I have been in this area of work for over 10yrs installing, repairing and servicing various makes and models of commercial kitchen equipment ie, combi ovens, glass and dishwashers, coffee machines and contact grills to name a few. I am natural gas and LPG qualified. I am looking for a sponser in Australia.

Thanks for your time.

16. Comment left on:
    February 19, 2012 at 10:23 am
    Erdel Ramirez says:

Hi I’m Erdel, I’m a Registered Nurse from the Philippines, I am currently work as Public Health Nurse, I plan to work in Australia so that i need my sponsor, there’s any work vacancy that fit to me? just contact me, my resume or curriculum vitae is always available if necessary.

17. Comment left on:
    February 18, 2012 at 12:33 pm
    Kim Birkby says:

Good Day

I am an Event Manager for South Africa’s largest retailer. I am also the PRO for the company.

I am seeking employment in Perth & with 9 years experience I would be an asset to any company in either the retail or hospitality industry.

Thank you for taking the time to read my comment.

18. Comment left on:
    February 17, 2012 at 7:32 pm
    Liam Mulligan says:

Hi,
    My name is Liam. I current live in Brisbane, and have done for the past year. I have recently graduated from Northumbria University in Newcastle, United Kingdom, where I studied Sport and Exercise Science with applied Coaching. I’m looking at all job opportunities that will allow me to attain sponsorship to Australia. For the past 3 years I’ve been personal training for the industries leading companies such as Fitness First, both in Australia and the United Kingdom. I have experience in both marketing and sales from previous work experience in the UK. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Please contact me : Aus No: 0424152455
    Email : mully_157@hotmail.co.uk

19. Comment left on:
    February 17, 2012 at 7:59 am
    paramjeet singh says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

My Name is Robin. I am an experienced Baker/Pastry Chef.I am in this industry for 7 years.I living in Brisbane currently. I am looking for state sponsorship .
    My keen sense of taste and love for preparing food made me the best cook in my previous work place. As per your requirement, I can work for long hours and have the stamina to work for more than my usual work timings.I am highly organized, capable of planning duties and also ensure the cooking activities are coordinated and well prepared.

Please contact me : Aus No:+61 411774671
    email: glavyw@hotmail.com

20. Comment left on:
    February 17, 2012 at 12:21 am
    Hamsahr says:

Dear sir/madam

Myself Hameed ullah khan presently i am working here in Delhi(India) as Oracle database administrator from past 3+ years.I am OCP certified(9i,10g),i can work as database administrator,system administrator,data entry operator or Backup&recovery administrator.I am searching a sponsorship job anywhere in Australia region.Right now i am here in Qatar on visit visa.My mail id is hameedkh786@gmail.com kindly help me to findout a suitable job for me.

Thanks&regards
    Hameed ullah khan
    0097466206469

21. Comment left on:
    February 17, 2012 at 12:18 am
    Hamsahr says:

Dear sir/madam

Myself Hameed ullah khan presently i am working here in Delhi(India) as Oracle database administrator from past 3+ years.I am OCP certified(9i,10g),i can work as database administrator,system administrator,data entry operator or Backup&recovery administrator.I am searching sponsorship job anywhere in Australia region.Right now i am here in Qatar on visit visa.Kindly help me to findout.

Thanks&regards
    Hameed ullah khan
    0097466206469

22. Comment left on:
    February 16, 2012 at 4:36 pm
    robin.ragadwala says:

Hi there

My name is Robin and I am still waiting for a response on comment that was posted in early December.
    Currently I am working as coordinator at CSA. I have completed my bachelor of business double majors in entrepreneurship & innovation and manufacturing management, also minor in Ebusiness From Swinburne university of technology, Melbourne, Australia.

I am on graduate visa sub 485 and left with few months to expire.

I am looming to work as a consultant, analyst or any graduate business related or project/strategy managemt role which can assist with sponsorship

Lastly I have seen few consultant jobs posted on different occasions but was unable to apply for that role.

Looking forward to hear from you

23. Comment left on:
    February 15, 2012 at 6:08 pm
    Nikola Blažeković says:

Hello,
    I’m Nikola Blažeković from Croatia, I’m 20 years old. I have high school diploma for architectural technician – it’s like high school for architects, and I have about one year experience in that job. Now, I’m student at American Collage of Management and Technology (ACMT) in Croatia.
    Is there any possibility for me to get sponsor for the job?

24. Comment left on:
    February 15, 2012 at 2:34 pm
    Brian Lambden says:

Would i have any sponsorship luck with- 3 years painting experience, 4 years production manager experience or diploma in civil engineering but only little experience?

25. Comment left on:
    February 14, 2012 at 1:56 pm
    peter marsh says:

Hello my name is peter marsh ,I have over 25 years experience in both light vehicle and heavy vehicle mechanics. Having worked initially in a car dealership ,then I worked for a haulage company .since this I have worked in a local government garage working on various vehicles from mobile plant to refuse collection vehicles ,I have also worked on articulated vehicles and trailers.I hold a class 1 driving licence city and guilds in both light and heavy vehicle mechanics am looking for a sponser in a job related to my experience

26. Comment left on:
    February 12, 2012 at 7:03 am
    Mohammed Abul Kashem says:

I SURVIVE SO HARD LIFE IN BANGLADESH WITH 2 (TWO) CHILD (FEMALE) IT’S A LONG HISTORY.

IF ANY COMPANY ARRENGE FOR ME JOBS, WORK PERMIT AND VISA IN INDIA, NEWZELAND, AUSTRALIA, U.S.A , CANDA OR U.A.E

I WILL PAY THEM THE COST OF ARRENGING FROM MY SALARY UP TO 20%
    UNTIL FULL PAID WITH INTEREST.

MY WEAKNESS: I NEED 2/3 MONTHS FOR FAMILIAR WITH THEIR ACCOUNTING TOOLS LIKE SOFTWEAR.

REASONS: AFTER COMPLETION MY MASTERS DEGREE MAJOR IN ACCOUNTING I COMPLETED (PRACTICAL EXTERNAL AUDIT) C.A COURSE WHERE I LEARN CLEARLY GAAP (GENERALLY ACCEPTED ACCOUNTING POLYCY) CONTEXT WITH IFRS (INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARS)
    BUT IN 11 YEARS JOB LIFE EMPOLYER CAN’T USE MY SKILL AND CAN’T PAY HANDSOME SALARY.BUT THEY USE LONG TIME IN OFFICE SO WE CAN’T GAIN FURTHER EDUCATION LIKE LANGUAGE OR IT RELATED.
    I ALSO CAN’T SAVE A PENNY.

I SEND MY CV IF ANY ORGANIZATION REQUIRED ME

SNAP SHOOT:

Dhaka –2nd February, 2011

Dear
    Sir/Madam
    I am from Bangladesh.
    I completed Masters in 1998 and also same year I completed Internship under C.A (Chartered Accountancy) firm. After that I continue job in the field of Accountancy of various privet firm. I have 12 years Work Experience.
    I gather enough knowledge about following
    i)To design various document like voucher, money receipt, MRR, SRR & other document studying the nature and transaction of the business.
    ii) To design Record book like Cash book, Bank book, Store Ledger (For Inventory).
    iii) To summarized report quickly with cross link.
    iv) To Prepared periodical financial statement. According to GAAP and IFRS.
    v) To analyze periodical financial statement and find out reason of low profit.
    vi) To find out breakeven point and comparative profitability.
    vii) By studying previous history determining fixed cost and Variable cost.
    viii) Determining Break even point in quantity, Amount and Graphics.
    ix) Analyzing Ratio like Acid test, Equity debt etc.
    x) Projecting ARR, BRR and NPV.
    xi) Inventory record and consumption for integrated reporting system.

I don’t like to long this message that bothers you.

Here in Bangladesh to much scope to work of that area so I want to good job environment like your country and organization which add me operate software like SAP or Accpack.

I have no enough balance to make VISA so I ask you to Sponsor me & my family

I have two child and wife if you manage mid level residence and transportation I think I have no too much Remuneration.
    I agrees Your Termd And Condition

My E-mail address is: makashembd@gmail.com
    My Phone number is”+8801715044039”

Best regards
    Mohammed Abul Kashem

27. Comment left on:
    February 11, 2012 at 7:23 pm
    Riaan Van Niekerk says:

I am currently based in New Zealand and have a registered licence permit as qualified electrician at EWRB. I am looking for Electrician jobs preferable in mining or any other industrial. My previous experience will confirm that I have a lot to offer and I would also like to further my career in the near future.

Please contact me with sponsored job vacancies concerning my job field.

Resume available on request.

Look forward to a positive response.

28. Comment left on:
    February 10, 2012 at 2:45 pm
    David Butterworth says:

Hi,
    I’m David, and I’m looking to find an employer to sponsor a highly motivated, results driven constrction commercial manager / quantity surveyor with approx 15 years professional experience seven of which at a senior level.
    I have a proven track record for the successful delivery of profitable projects and contracts, business systems and processes, commercial and quality processes and procedures.
    Given the opportunity I am sure my career will flourish and inturn benefit the organisation who employs me, as it has in the UK.

Many thanks for reading my message and considering me for your organisation.
    Resume available on request.

Look forward to a positive response.

David

29. Comment left on:
    February 10, 2012 at 4:42 am
    Sandy VALLET says:

Hi,
    I’m Sandy, and I’m looking for a job as an Airport Passenger Handling Agent ( I’ve got the certificates of dangerous goods, safety , Amadeus and Getan )or a job in a Tour operator, flight center…. I’m associate graduate in Tourism, and I’ve make several internships, in these domains.
    Hope you can help me!

30. Comment left on:
    February 9, 2012 at 8:19 pm
    Jacqueline Gayle Suico says:

Good Day!!!

I am Jacqueline Gayle Suico. I am an Associate Graduate in Tourism. I am a former Casino Dealer in Starcruise Asia. I’ve also a broad experience in comes to hospitality industry and i found that as my edge.
    I have so much interest in working in australia. I want to start a new life and to be connected in any company that will hire me.
    And one way is to get or find a sponsorship..hope you can help me..

Looking forward for your positive response.. Thank You.

31. Comment left on:
    February 9, 2012 at 7:45 pm
    Audrey Nisbet says:

Hey from the U.S.A.!

I am a graduate from New York University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Media, Culture, and Communications and a certificate in Entertainment, Media, and Technology from the Stern School of Business at NYU.

I am looking for a job in the media and entertainment industry – marketing, production, or on-camera work. I am also interested in a communications position – internal communications and client relations.

Please let me know if you have any available listings in the media or communications field and where I can be most successful in my search for sponsorship.

Thank you!
    Audrey

32. Comment left on:
    February 8, 2012 at 9:29 am
    Roxana Hlihor says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am particularly interested in working for an organisation as it is stressed the importance of working well in a team as well as providing excellent service to clients. Growing up I always enjoyed the company of others and I feel this shaped by interpersonal and social skills, which I use as a positive attribute to my working life.

For the last years I have been working in Administrative roles where my duties included document management, general clerical tasks, organizing meetings and reception work, whilst participating positively as a member of the team which mounted me with excellent communication and interpretive skills.

During my career I have gained a wide knowledge and understanding of data collection methodologies, principles and techniques. I also have excellent data mining, cleaning and processing skills, as well as being a superb communicator with first class report writing skills.

I feel one of my biggest strengths is my thoroughness and attention to detail. I have displayed this in my career by setting up effective administrative systems to team leading and complete office management. In short, I believe I will bring efficiency, reliability and accuracy to office procedures.

I believe that a combination of my current data analyst skills, career history, work experience and professional attitude all make me a strong contender for any Administrative position.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.

Yours faithfully,
    Roxana Andreea Hlihor
    E: roucxy@yahoo.com

33. Comment left on:
    February 8, 2012 at 7:54 am
    Michael Butterworth says:

I am looking to gain employment in Australia within Oil and Gas Asset Integrity, and move my family to WA on a permanent basis.
    I am a UKAS RG2 Cat 3 Inspection Engineer, with 10 years experience in NDT and Inspection of in-service pressure systems within Oil and Gas (onshore and offshore), Power Generation, Aerospace and Marine industries.
    Any advice /help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
    I have searched the ‘Engineering’ section on your site but yet to come across anything i my field. Perhaps I am looking inthe wrong places?

I feel I have a lot to offer any team as I have a drive and ambition to succeed and take great pride in my work. I am able to work independently or as part of a team. With previous supervisory experience I also have the ability to manage teams to achieve their goals. My personal site safety record is exemplary, having received recognition and awards from clients such as BHP and Shell UK. I have also received training in various site safety initiatives for asset owners such as BP, Shell, Eon, BHP, British Energy, Rolls Royce.

I have an up to date CV/Resume available for perusal.

Many thanks

Mike

34. Comment left on:
    February 8, 2012 at 6:20 am
    Muhammad Saqib says:

Hi all ,

i have Done CIII of Graphic Designing and Diploma of Interactive Digital Media about 6 months ago and have very creative and digital mind ,
    living in Melbourne for last 5 years and i DO UNDERSTAND how things works here, have very good communication skills and young and
    creative mind, new things can lear very fast, design experience within the industry, have already done collaboration work with some great
    designers and i’ve worked with some local companies. I’m looking for sponsorship. i can cover the cost’s for sponsorship for the employer.

35. Comment left on:
    February 7, 2012 at 1:34 pm
    rino kranjc says:

Hello, im a panel beater with 10 year of experiance and loking for employer to sponsor me.
    Please contact me if you have some! Thanks

36. Comment left on:
    February 6, 2012 at 8:56 am
    keith kearney says:

Hello am in australia on a 457 visa looking for a new sponsor to employ me as a pipe welder

37. Site Administrator
    January 31, 2012 at 7:28 am
    admin says:

Hi Jeff,

Keep an eye on our jobs that are offering sponsorship in Australia, which are posted bi-weekly. Although you have a great specialised skill set, we do not often see these types of jobs advertised.

For that reason, you would be better to tap into the hidden job market in Australia, and Nab That Job in Australia! offers great services that assist you to do this. Check out their services here.

All the best!

38. Site Administrator
    January 31, 2012 at 7:19 am
    admin says:

Hi SAsparkie!

If you have experience within a manufacturing or industrial environment, particularly experienced with PLCs at fault finding levels, we’d love to see your CV. You can send this to: info @ nabthatjob.com.

You should also keep an eye out on our job posts for any advertised electrician jobs, as skilled South Africans are looked upon favourably in Australia.

All the best!

39. Site Administrator
    January 31, 2012 at 7:15 am
    admin says:

Hi Marty,

Although you are quite young, you appear to have some good experience behind you which I’m sure will be looked upon favourably by Australian employers.

Keep your eye out on our site for jobs in your area as they do come up from time to time. If you are a Premium Member, we can head hunt you for our recruitment partners when suitable positions arise.

Alternatively, if you are getting impatient and would like a more proactive approach, Nab That Job! can assist you with your job search.

All the best in your Australian job sponsorship search!

40. Comment left on:
    January 30, 2012 at 1:26 pm
    Martyn Holmes says:

Dear Sir/Madam

RE: 457 Sponsorship Visa

I am a 25 year old UK resident enquiring if you offer
    the opportunity to apply for a temporary 457 Employer Sponsored Visa ?

I currently run my own
    successful business as a gasfitter/plumber, which I have done for 4 years. Prior to this I worked
    for a company fitting gas fires and fire surrounds and I have a full range of qualifications,
    skills and experience within the gas fitting/plumbing industry.

I am highly organised and work
    well under pressure and have demonstrated this in my previous jobs and in running my own
    business.

I am ideally looking for a company that values its employees, offers career
    progression and has a friendly and positive working environment.

I have an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and covering letter
    prepared and could forward this to you or if you would like to discuss in more detail I would also
    be available for a telephone discussion if you would like to email me back a suitable time and
    date.

4SB
    England

41. Comment left on:
    January 30, 2012 at 7:43 am
    SAsparkie says:

Hi

I am an electrician based in South Africa.

I have my diploma and a wireman licence I have also completed 5 international courses true a company called “BLUE DOG” a international company and I am in the process of enrolling for my “Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety (NTIS ID: BSB41407; TAFE ID: D157)”

I have already started my immigration process and have sent in my (VETASESS 24-1-2012)

Thank you!

SAsparkie

42. Comment left on:
    January 28, 2012 at 1:27 pm
    Jeff says:

Hello,
    I am a fully qualified boatbuilder with 6 years workexperience currently looking for boat builder, or composite builder jobs.
    Please contact me on some relevant vacancies.

43. Comment left on:
    January 28, 2012 at 1:17 pm
    billcapistran@yahoo.com says:

Extremely experienced Blast Hole Driller seeking sponsorship for your company.

Credentials and history available by: billcapistran@yahoo.com

44. Comment left on:
    January 28, 2012 at 8:06 am
    aloha says:

Hi,
    I am working as a staff nurse in Aged care for 10 1/2 years now in Ireland. Had 8 years experience in acute hospital while in the Philippines. I am looking for an employer who will sponsor me to work in Australia. I have a family of 2 children and a husband.I hope you can help me. Thanks

45. Site Administrator
    November 26, 2011 at 10:34 am
    admin says:

Hi Edward – we have general welding positions going right now. You can apply from the Premium section of our site.

46. Comment left on:
    November 24, 2011 at 7:40 pm
    edward cussen says:

hi there im a coded pipe welder.Welding certs and cv available thanks for reading Edward

47. Site Administrator
    November 4, 2011 at 6:28 am
    admin says:

Hi Olga – we don’t see Interior Designer jobs that often, however, clients with good experience have found employer sponsorship in Australia with Nab That Job’s assistance.

Hope that helps!

48. Site Administrator
    November 4, 2011 at 5:38 am
    admin says:

Hi Hannah – unfortunately I have not come across any options for people with low experience to be sponsored, however, that does not meant that this does not exist. I recommend speaking with a registered Australian migration agent to determine your options. I can recommend our migration partners, ICA Migration. You can click here to book a professional assessment with them. All the best!

49. Comment left on:
    October 30, 2011 at 7:52 am
    hannah_rollings says:

Hi,

I am a recent UK graduate with an undergrad in Management and a Masters in Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility, both from top universities. I have customer service experience and a little work experience in the consultancy sector. Would I need more experience in order to be sponsored? Are there graduate schemes that require little experience? I’d love to work in corporate social responsibility/the environmental arena.

Thank you!

Hannah

50. Comment left on:
    October 25, 2011 at 3:16 am

I am looking for INTERIOR DESIGNER JOBS.
    Please contact me with sponsored job vacancies concerning my job field.
    Resume available on request.