Jobs in Australia With Employer Sponsorship

Advertised Jobs With Employer Sponsorship in Australia

Our Australian Recruitment Partner Job Vacancies With Employer Sponsorship

243 Comments on "Jobs in Australia With Employer Sponsorship"
  1. Site Administrator
    April 23, 2012 at 6:29 am
    admin says:

Hi Valikhan – you have to sign up via PayPal for the 7 days free trial. You won’t be charged anything so long as you cancel your subscription via your PayPal account within 7 days of signing up. However, if you wish to continue your membership, you don’t have to do anything and your Premium membership will continue.

All the best!

2. Comment left on:
    April 23, 2012 at 12:01 am
    arvseen says:

Hi, my name is Arvind Seenauth and i am a citizen of Mauritius. I am currently living in perth and i am doing a Diploma in Marketing at the kingston International College. I currently hold a BSC Hons in IT, an Advanced Diploma in Computer studies, CCNA, MCP and i have completed the MCITP courses and i am planning to take the exams soon.
    I have more than 6 years experiences in the IT sector as IT Support, System administrator, IT engineer.
    I have indepth knowledge of the following technologies:
    – Windows 98, 2000, XP, 7, Vista, server 2003 and 2008
    – HTML and PHP
    – VB. net
    – SQL and My SQL
    – Patch panel and troubleshooting Cisco routers
    – Identifying / troubleshooting network issues
    – PABX Systems

I am actually looking for an IT job with possibility of getting sponsored and i shall be grateful if you can grant me this opportunity as i am looking for a long term career prospects with possibility of evolution.
    I am a responsible, reliable and trustful person who respect professionalism at work.
    I can be contacted either by email: arvseen@gmail.com or Tel: +61 0432120964

Thanking you in advance.

Regards

Arvind Seenauth

3. Comment left on:
    April 22, 2012 at 6:39 am
    Valikhan Dumshebayev says:

Hi,
    I did not get 7 days trial free. It kicks back to options page.

4. Comment left on:
    April 22, 2012 at 3:42 am
    Mahesh Dayalan says:

Hi
    I am an Electrical and Electronics engineer with career interest in the real time software and systems. I have strong academic credentials, project and training experiences. I have extensively involved in the Software Design, Development, and Verification & Validation activities in critical software domain. I foresee myself to be in a top-notch team of software professionals where my knowledge, smart work, project experiences and other all-round abilities can be utilized for the growth of a dynamic company that fosters opportunities for technical excellence as well as professional development. Currently, I am working as a Senior Engineer at ROCKWELL COLLINS INDIA DESIGN CENTRE for their embedded solutions in avionics.
     5 Years and 3 months of experience in real time critical software’s Domain.
     Excellent Technical and Team Managing skills. Effectively manages a team of more than 25 members.
     Proficiency in Software Design, Development, Software Integration, Functional and Unit testing.
     Proficiency in working with C, Java, Python and ADA languages.
     Proficiency in testing using Rational Test RealTime, Cantata++ & Liverpool Data Research Associates.
     Exposure to testing using Vector Cast and Smart Tester.
     Experience in Software Development using C and ADA 83 and ADA 95 programming languages.
     Attained the Lean Associate certification and implemented lean activities.
     Underwent training on the Virtual Aircraft Procedure Trainer and trained the FMS team.
     Underwent the System Engineering training.
     Lead various activities under the Corporate Social Responsibilities.
     Good team player with excellent analytical, problem solving skills.
     Excellent communication and time management skills.

I am looking forward to the software testing jobs in the critical embedded software domains like railways, aircrafts or any critical real time systems

Thnak and Regards
    Mahesh.D
    maheshdkrishnan@yahoo.com
    +919966377600

5. Comment left on:
    April 21, 2012 at 5:56 am
    Gurdev Singh says:

Hi, My name is Gurdev Singh, I currently live in the New Delhi, India. but am looking for a job opportunity to move to Australia. I am looking for a sponsor job in the telecom field.Currenty I am working in Estex Telecom Pvt. Ltd. in New Delhi,India as Project Manager. Some of my qualifications are:
    I have 5.6 years experience in telecom industry.
    Technical skill RF Manager (Site Acquisition, Feasibility Site survey, RF survey, Planning, Designing, Implementation, Installation, Co-ordination on IN-BUILDING SOLUTION (IBS) Project. Project planning, Scheduling, Monitoring & controlling of IBS site Implementation, commissioning & Acceptance test). GSM900, GSM1800, CDMA800, CDMA900, WCDMA, TETRA Network planning.
    Excellent computer skills like use of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and AutoCAD.
    I would like to discuss my experience and qualification if you give me a chance. I am looking for a job to sponsor me in any location in Australia. Please contact me if you have any oppertunity.I hope for your soonest revertal .

Best Regards //
    Gurdev Singh
    M:+91-9711366278
    E: gurdev.singh84@hotmail.com

6. Comment left on:
    April 19, 2012 at 3:20 pm
    Amanda Fox says:

Hi
    We are looking to relocate our family to Australia, My partner is an IT Technician and I am a service advisor in the motor industrty with more than 5 years experiance.
    Can you help us find sponsored jobs in Australia?

Thanks a million

7. Comment left on:
    April 19, 2012 at 12:10 pm
    Richard Swift says:

Hi there,

I am looking for a sponsored job in Westrn Australia, preferably Perth. I am in Sales & Sales Management with experience up to Director Level. I think there is state sponsorship for my role (subject to assessment by the MIA). would that compliment employer sponsorhip or are they two seperate?

Either way, I would do whichever one worked out best. What do you think?

Also, is there a way to post my resume for your perspective employers to view?

Cheers

Richard – UK.

8. Comment left on:
    April 19, 2012 at 12:17 am
    stephen lawlor says:

Hi ,

Im Stephen, from Ireland but currently working+living in Auckland, New Zealand.
    I have previously garduated from a BSc (Honours) degree course in Construction Management and Engineering. I have over 4 years experience as a Site Engineer between the civil and construction sectors. I have worked in countries such as Ireland, Australia(for 13mths) and at present New Zealand.

I am eligible for a various work visas as my job is on the skills in demand list, however i would ideally like employer sponsored as skilled migration takes so long.

I would greatly appreciate any help and will submit my resume when necessary.

I can be reached on +6421920125 and lawlor100@yahoo.com

Cheers :-)

9. Comment left on:
    April 18, 2012 at 8:32 am
    vishnu babu pangeni says:

hello ..its me vishnu from nepal..i have done my cookery course from australia..i have more than 2 yrs of experience in cooking.. i am looking for an employer for sponsoring in restaurant field..hoping for good reply..thank you so much..

contact info:
    babuvishnu@hotmail.com

mobile: 0422843896

10. Comment left on:
    April 18, 2012 at 8:29 am
    vishnu babu pangeni says:

11. Comment left on:
    April 9, 2012 at 6:10 pm
    Michael Hofer says:

Dear Admin-
    I got online & filled out a form to see if I was eligable for a work visa in Australia. It said I was accepted & could get sponsored. What is my next step to obtain employment in Australia?

12. Comment left on:
    April 9, 2012 at 1:29 pm
    Michael Hofer says:

Dear Admin-
    Thank you for the comments on my previous post.
    I am having trouble finding where I need to go to verify that I qualify for employee sponsorship. Can you direct me to a website or give me instructions?
    Thanks, Mike

13. Site Administrator
    April 9, 2012 at 4:50 am
    admin says:

Hi Luke- your experience sounds good. I recommend checking our jobs that are posted bi-weekly; and if you require more information about finding employer sponsorship outside of simply applying for jobs; click here to learn what other strategies you can apply to your sponsored job search.

All the best!

14. Site Administrator
    April 9, 2012 at 4:34 am
    admin says:

Hi Michael – it seems to me that you have very good, specialised experience. It would be a good idea to verify first that you qualify for employer sponsorship in Australia. Once you have done this, we recommend targetting the hidden job market in Australia. The following eGuide will direct you on exactly how to do this: Find Sponsored Jobs in Australia.

All the best!

15. Comment left on:
    April 9, 2012 at 2:16 am
    tejinderpal kaur says:

hi there my name is tejinderpal kaur. i am looking sponosorship in community support worker as i have diploma in communuty welfare and aged care certificate 111. my email. is tejinderpalkaur@ymail.com.thanks

16. Comment left on:
    April 8, 2012 at 11:05 pm
    Michael Hofer says:

Dear Admin-
    My name is Mike, I currently live in the USA but am looking for an opportunity to move to Australia. I am looking for a sponsor in the coalbed methane field.
    I am looking for work in the coalbed methane field where I have over 10 years of experience. I have been on the completion & production side of methane. I have experience as a pumper maintaining methane wells, troubleshooting wells & keeping up production of water & gas. I was an owner & operator of 3 methane rigs. 1 was a completion rig where I under-reamed & deepened wells, ran liners and oversaw frac jobs. The other 2 rigs were used to service methane wells by doing pump work.
    I do have a some experience on oil workover rigs & currently work on a oil drill rig.
    I am a self-motivator & have great people skills. I enjoy working hard & am eager for a new opportunity.
    Please email me at mikehofer@live.com or contact me at 970-685-2976 for any further information.

17. Comment left on:
    April 8, 2012 at 9:06 pm
    erlina tanuwidjaja says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Erlina from Indonesia, right now i work as Sales and Marketing Manager of Handicrafts products (www.chrissyantique-handicrafts.com). i have been experienced with Sales & Marketing, along with retail and wholesale products exporting to usa,australia,china,and japan for the past 11 years. the products are handicrafts,bedding goods, diving equipments, fashion products (jewellry and handpainted leather sandals). i have graduated Tourism College (Diploma) in year 1997.

i am single, 34 years old, hard working person, a fast learner, independent, friendly, and can adapt myself easily with a new environment. i can speak english fluently and operate computer very well. i would like to get a chance working in Australia for better challenge and career. i am looking for a sponsor,my email : elingtan78@yahoo.com

Regards,
    Erlina

18. Comment left on:
    April 7, 2012 at 6:33 am
    luke says:

Hi my name is Luke.

I am s fully qualified mechanical engineer with over 6 years experience in all aspects of engineering.CNC operating and programming/fitting/turning.and welding and fabricating.
    I have completed two apprenticeshiin mechanicalp in engineering and achieved two level 3 City and Guilds qualifications in mechanical engineer and two NVQ Level 2 qualifications in engineering.

I am looking for a job to sponsor me in any location in Australia

19. Comment left on:
    April 6, 2012 at 10:47 am
    Santhalingam Senthilkumar says:
  20. Comment left on:
    April 6, 2012 at 10:46 am
    Santhalingam Senthilkumar says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am from Sri Lanka, I don’t have a visa currently, but i would like to migrate. I have postive skill assessment from ACS as Software Engineer, but i have experience in wide areas like Software Engineer, Contact Centre Engineer, PHP developer, System Engineer, Database Admin etc.
    I attached my resume for your consideration.

Thanks

Regards,
    S.Senthilkumar
    s.senthilkumar@ymail.com

21. Comment left on:
    April 6, 2012 at 7:02 am
    Blanquita Flores says:

Dear Hiring Manager

II am currently holding a position as Section Head- Events Marketing Manager in Enchanted Kingdom Inc. – world class and biggest amusement parks in the Philippines (www.enchantedkingdom.ph/).

I am Blanquita R. Flores. I worked as Business Development Manager/ Accounts Management-handling and closed major FMCG and MNC accounts in Singapore and I am also entrepreneur and also worked as business consultant, marketing professional, event’s organizer/coordinator in Biotech/Pharmaceutical Company. Having been employed in the field of admin and marketing management for more than 12 years, my professional experience include office administration, business and marketing, strategic planner and event’s organizer/coordinator, providing solutions to prospective and current clients individual requirements for their business background. I also earned my Master’s Degree in Business Administration in Ateneo Graduate School of Business in 2010, number one MBA School in the Philippines.

I have set out below a list of achievements but would emphasise that some of these would not have been possible but for the strong team spirit which has been a feature in most of my roles. I have always encouraged corporate effort and prefer to think of myself as a member of the orchestra rather than a one man band!
    Over the last seven years I have:
    • Created a comprehensive strategic marketing plan for some businesses, leading to a profitable and exceed targeted sales.
    • Events Marketing Manager for one of local Pharmaceutical/ Biotech Company which generate leads not only local but international.
    • I consider that I have proved my ability to succeed in a tough and financially pressured environment. Since I would anticipate that sponsorship will continue to be essential to the success of any arts-related activity. I believe that my track record of developing and maintaining business contacts should serve me well. My extensive networking capabilities will be a useful starting point. I also believe that my experiences of working overseas (Singapore), together with good spoken and written English would allow me to market it effectively.
    • I have also my Bachelor and MBA degree (Ateneo Graduate School of Business in 2010) and have 12 years total work experience in marketing and various management discipline.

Attached herewith is my resume detailing my education and work experience. It would be a great pleasure if we had a formal interview to discuss things in detail.

Below are my contact details, should you wish to reach me :

Philippine Mobile: +63 9162432893
    Email: blancaflores80@gmail.com
    Skype: blanca0424

Cordially,
    Blanquita Flores

22. Site Administrator
    April 6, 2012 at 4:14 am
    admin says:

Hi Harsha – I will say that jobs in the IT field do become available offering sponsorship; however, it is a very competitive field and there are many skilled IT professionals all competing for the same jobs. I therefore recommend that you do all that you can to increase your chance of being considered. This should include presenting your skills effectively for the Australian market, and applying strategies that access the hidden job market as well as applying for jobs through the usual channels. There is an eGuide available that covers all the strategies needed to increase your chance of finding a sponsor and you can learn more here: http://www.SponsoredJobsInAustralia.com .

23. Comment left on:
    April 4, 2012 at 7:55 am
    roshan sedai says:

hi
    i am roshan,i have been working in the hospitality field for 7 yrs,currently i am working as a housekeeping manager in sydney australia,my visa is going to expire in 17th of this may so aim looking for regional sponsor for rsms .i have also finished diploma in hospitality management and in commercial cookery certificate IV,if any employer willing to sponsor me please do email me roshan.sedai@gmail.comor call me 0421928856..

24. Comment left on:
    April 3, 2012 at 7:29 am
    harsha patel says:

hi,
    I am harsha.
    I am website designer and developer.
    I also worked as lecturer of computer languages and web designing applications and tools.
    moreover, I worked on database admin field as well.
    I am looking forward for better opportunity.

Will i be able to get better job in australia and get chance to prove myself as australian citizen in future? I am looking forward to get a sponsor as soon as possible.

Looking forward to get help and advise in this topic.
    harshapatel@y7mail.com

regards,
    harsha

25. Comment left on:
    April 1, 2012 at 4:04 pm
    Cholden Drukpa says:

Hi Admin,
    i am Chhoelden Drukpa from Bhutan,i did bacholars in B.com(Financial management) and currently i am working in Royal monetary authority of Bhutan (centeral bank of Bhutan)for last seven years.
    during my last seven years working in bank i have gained lots of knowledge as listed below:
    1-Froegin exchange.
    2-Treasurer.
    3-Accounting.
    4-Records and Secretarial.
    5-Note examiner.
    6-Inventory management and accounts.
    7-Customer relationship and management.
    8-Currency management and clean note policy.
    9-Inspection and monitoring of foreign exchange transaction.

Is there any opportunity for me to work in Austrilla?
    please feel free to contract me if there is any job vacancy related to my qualification.

som_tsokx@yahoo.com
    0097517641530

26. Site Administrator
    April 1, 2012 at 5:42 am
    admin says:

Hi Enrico – you may want to check out whether you qualify for sponsorship as I’m not sure your position is on the list of qualifying occupations for employer sponsorship in Australia.

All the best!

27. Site Administrator
    April 1, 2012 at 5:28 am
    admin says:

Hi Farangis – my recommendation is to in the first instance, have a professional assessment with a registerd Australian migration agent so that you can determine whether you would qualify for employer sponsorship and under which occupation. If you don’t qualify, at least you will know not to waste any time or money searching. If you do qualify, you can then get started, focusing on the occupation you qualify for. Nab That Job in Australia! could then assist you with the next steps.

To book a professional migration assessment with one of our agents, click here.

All the best!

28. Comment left on:
    March 30, 2012 at 12:37 pm
    Farangis Hotam says:

Dear admin,
    My name is Farangis. I am from Tajikistan. I’ve passed full time scholarship given by Cultural Educational Program FLEX, sponsored by American Councils of International Education. Now I’am the 4th course student of the Tajik State University of Politics, Business and Law, specialization World Economy, speciality Economist-internationalist with knowledge of English Language. I have two years of work experience as a Project Officer, Project Assistant and translator. Also I’ve been working as a cosmetologist-consultant of Faberlic cosmetician company and I do some part-time jobs like housecare, nanny and teaching English.
    I really want to get a sponsorship but not just for me. I am married and have a baby. For the salary that my country provides is not possible to move forward. If it’s possible I would like to find ways to get a sponsorship for my family of 3 people (me, my husband and my baby). The type of the job doesn’t matter, if there are any jobs for couples would be fine!
    Thanks,
    Farangis.

29. Comment left on:
    March 30, 2012 at 7:31 am
    enrico burroni says:

hello!
    i’m Enrico Burroni,i’m a truck driver with licecens italians C-E=HC for 20 years in ITALY,i’m looking for for a sponsored work VISA in this job.
    i’m very hard worker.. please contact me at my number +39 3275759105 or my email lacucciola@ymail.com.
    thanks
    reguards!

30. Site Administrator
    March 28, 2012 at 1:51 am
    admin says:

Hi Martin – you may have a chance for finding sponsored jobs in Australia as a financial auditor, as these jobs do come up from time to time and Australian employers tend to look for skilled and qualified people with at least 5 years experience. We can give you a better idea if we can view your CV. Feel free to send it to our emigration job search team at info @ nabthatjob.com.

All the best!

31. Comment left on:
    March 27, 2012 at 12:44 pm
    Martijn Hendriks says:

Hi Admin,

My name is Martijn Hendriks from The Netherlands. I’m looking for employment and would like to immigrate to Australia.

I am graduated as bachelor in Economics and have almost 7 years work experience as financial auditor.

My questions, do I have any chance for an sponsership job??

Thanks in advance for your answer,

Best Regards,

Martijn Hendriks

32. Comment left on:
    March 26, 2012 at 8:19 am
    seamus brady says:

Hi
    My name is seamus,I am a qualified plumber here in ireland,i have over 8 years experiance in my trade,I would be delighted to get sponcered on a 457 visa,I have been to australia in 2008 but had to return home after 4 months because of a famaily illness,Thank you for taking the time to read my post,if you would like to contact me,my email is:sheabrady@gmail.com and phone number 00353860528358,and i will gladly sent on my resume.
    Yours sincerely
    Seamus

33. Site Administrator
    March 26, 2012 at 2:18 am
    admin says:

Hi Chris,

We sometimes see sponsored jobs in Australia for floor & wall tilers. We therefore suggest you ensure you are registered on our mailing list so you receive the job alerts and know when we have suitable sponsored jobs available. You should have been sent an email to confirm your subscription to the mailing list when you signed up to Sponsorship Australia.

All the best!

34. Comment left on:
    March 26, 2012 at 1:02 am
    safdar ali says:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

The nature of my education and hand-some experience of 6+ years has prepared me for this position. It involved a great deal of independent efforts, requiring initiative, self-motivation and a wide range of IT skills including HTTP Servers, databases, Windows, load-balancers, single-sign-on, network design, as well as application platforms and IIS Servers in a large-scale user setting.

I’m currently holding below assessment valid untill Dec 2012…
    Occupation: Systems Analyst
    ANZSCO code: 261112
    Assessing Authority: Australian Computer Society
    IELTS: 6.5 Band
    Work exp: 7+ years.
    Contact# +91-9900237158

I am a fast and accurate in Automation, Application Packager, Web Server & System Administrator, with a keen eye for detail and I should be very grateful for Team Lead or Project Lead opportunity. I have not only the ability to take on the responsibility of this position immediately, but also the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that I make a success of it.
    Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours sincerely
    Syed Safdar Ali

35. Comment left on:
    March 24, 2012 at 8:47 am
    Chris Bennett says:

Hello,
    My name is Chris Bennett and i am a self employed fully qualified Floor/Wall tiler currently living in the UK.
    I have been tiling for 5 years on domestic jobs and also sub-contracting to commercial building companies.
    I have built up a varied skill base in the UK but really want to take my skills to Austrailia for the experience and to better myself.
    Please contact me on: clcbennett1@hotmail.co.uk or 07851195175 (UK mobile) for my CV and/or a large portfolio of top quality work i have complete.
    Thank you for your time.

36. Comment left on:
    March 22, 2012 at 4:52 am
    brad hesford says:

Hello, I am a qualified Stonemason and Drainage Engineer living in the UK, I have specialised in both for the past 8 years.
    I am looking for an Australian company to sponsor me to come out and work for them, I would love eventually for me and my family to move out to Australia permanently. I have 3 young children and a fiancee, so as you will see, just based on this information, I am a highly reliable person, working overtime and long hours, to provide for my family.
    I am able to provide all references, work history etc. I also have an NVQ2 in chemical fascade cleaning & Sandblasting… Also I have First Aider in work certs.
    I would love any new challenges that any employer has to offer me, even a new line of work I would be willing to learn. I have looked into mining and know without a doubt this would be a job suited to me, even just general labouring.
    So if you think you could give me a chance, a chance to make mine and my families life better, and more importantly bring the best most committed person to your business, then contact me now…I know you won’t be dissappointed.
    Thanks for taking time to read this….Brad email: loza86@sky.com Or call 07500798517 (Uk Mobile)

37. Comment left on:
    March 21, 2012 at 5:59 pm
    Dadilus Sembrano Jr. says:

Hi I’m Dadilus from Philippines, I am looking for a work sponsorship in Australia, I’m a hard working person, I’m a computer technician and a graphic artist here in the Philippines, presently I’m operating a small computer shop business here in the Philippines. If you need my CV pls feel free to contact me. Thank you

Mobile: 063 09076081795
    Landline: 063 02 8364525

38. Comment left on:
    March 21, 2012 at 1:59 pm
    Matthew Kenney says:

hi
    im Matthew most people call me Norrie,im a qualified electrician for 9 yrs
    im currently working at Palabora Mining Company (RIOTINTO).
    im looking to work and live in Australia
    feel free to contact me or email me

cell:082 884 2304
    email:mnkenney@gmail.com

39. Comment left on:
    March 18, 2012 at 7:55 am
    Richard Walczak says:

Hello,

My name is Rich and I am a recent graduate from Bond University. (Originally from the USA).

Currently I am looking for a job sponsorship in Australia. Preferably in the Gold Coast/Brisbane area as I am living in Surfers Paradise until the visa I am on expires (June 2012).

My main background is in events management but I have obtained the following degrees:

Bachelors in Business Administration Marketing
    Bachelors in Digital Media
    Masters in Communications & Journalism
    Masters in Public Relations & Advertising

I am a dedicated and hard working. Looking to settle down and make long lasting roots in Australia.

Please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to send you a copy of my CV and a covering letter if you like.

I can be reached by:

Phone – 0435463830
    E-mail – rwalczak@yahoo.com

40. Comment left on:
    March 13, 2012 at 5:08 pm
    Tony McLoughlin says:

Hi , I am a highly experienced ( 20 plus years ) blast hole driller.
    I am searching for a drilling job with a 457 visa attached.
    I am a self starter with food interpersonal skills.
    If you have such a job , or questions for me to answer , please contact me.
    Regards
    Tony

41. Comment left on:
    March 13, 2012 at 12:27 pm
    Kevin Deetlefs says:

Hi, I’m Kevin Deetlefs from South Africa. I’m looking for employment and would like to immigrate to Australia, ready to face to new challanges. I am a qualified cnc setter/operator on both vertical boring mills and horizontal lathes. I have 17 years experience. I also have experience in programming, tool design, tooling and QC inspection. For any other information needed please email me at kevindee@hotmail.co.za

42. Comment left on:
    March 13, 2012 at 2:03 am
    Robert Bontas says:

I’m robert from Romania,
    31 years old, I have a Bachelor Degree in Economical Engineering in Mechanical Field, after 5 years of atending University of Bacau.
    I’m working from 2006 as a buyer in a electronic OEM company which manufactures elecotrnic boards and test solutions for boards and also cables.
    I’m looking to immigrate and work in Australia , if anyone intrested in giving me a chance to colaborate and for the both parties to benefit from this, please email me at robert_bontas@yahoo.com

43. Comment left on:
    March 10, 2012 at 5:31 am
    kenneth glennon says:

Hi my name is Ken Glennon ,from Ireland but due to our economic crisis my biggest wish now is to find sponsorship in Australia.I am a fully qualified Welder/Fabricator (boilermaker) with extensive experience working with Sheet Metal.I am competent in the interpretation of drawings,my observation and attention to detail are two of my strongest qualities.My positive attitude and commitment to high standards make me a valuable asset and I would love the opportunity to prove my skills in your country.
    kenglennon1@hotmail.com 0868819784

44. Comment left on:
    March 9, 2012 at 4:08 pm
    Farzaneh Safaghat says:

My brother is a medical laboratory scientists. He is looking for sponsorship to work in australia.He is an experiented scientists with aims membrship.He have a 7 grade in Ieltse He would love the opportunity to work in australia. farzaneh_immune@yahoo.com.Iran.

45. Comment left on:
    March 8, 2012 at 4:35 pm
    una owen says:

una owen

My name is una, I am looking for sponsorship to work in Australia. I am a qualified kidergarden/pre school teacher with Diplomas. I am also qualified in special needs. I would love the opportunity to work in your country. unacummins@hotmail.co.uk. Ireland. 0857249646

46. Comment left on:
    March 8, 2012 at 12:07 am
    sammarbir singh says:

m luking for employer sponsership from any restaurant in australia specially regional areas…pls help me out in the same…

47. Comment left on:
    March 7, 2012 at 11:49 am
    Mohan Kumar says:

Hi,
    I am Mohan Kumar,a B.E graduate and have 5.3yrs of IT experience and an IBM certified WebSphere Application Server 6.1 and 7.0 ND Adminstrator and looking for a sponsored job in Australia.
    I have my sister working there but need your help for the openings in Australia .

mohan2patil@gmail.com
    +91-9986772625 is my contact details.

48. Comment left on:
    March 5, 2012 at 5:24 am
    Pervez Dupetawalla says:

Hello!
    I am Pervez from India.
    I Have an 2.5yrs. Experience in in Electronic Retail Sales, as Jr. Sales Representative, From Jumbo Electrronics Ltd, Dubai, UAE.
    I have even taken a free traning as a Bell Boy from Hotel Marcopolo, Dubai, UAE.
    I am looking for a sponsored work VISA.
    I am capable of doing extra hrs. and can work under pressure as well.
    Any further querries, contact me on my mailing address.

Thanking U in anticipation,
    Yours truely,
    Pervez
    perrydee77@yahoo.com
    +91 9029 349 493

49. Comment left on:
    March 5, 2012 at 5:08 am
    Pervez Dupetawalla says:

Hello!
    I am Pervez from India!
    Looking for an opportunity in Australia!
    I have 2.5yrs. experience in Electronics Retail Sales, As Jr.Sales Executive, In Jumbo Electronics, Dubai UAE.
    I Have even taken a free training as Bell Boy In Marcopollo Hotel, Dubai UAE, and am looking for a Opportunity in this job work as well!
    I am capable of doing work in pressure, and can work for extra hrs. as well!

50. Comment left on:
    March 4, 2012 at 9:20 am
    Maria Abramova says:

Hi,
    I’m looking for a contract job in Australia, 2-3 years. The reason is that I would like to try myself in a challenging and interesting work in Australia, as the English-speaking country with highly developed IT industry. My key skills are:
    – “IT analyst” degree with honours, eligible for sponsorship on the base of my degree (Skilled Occupation List)
    – 3 years experience in different spheres of IT (helpdesk, testing, logical and interface design, tech documentation writing)
    – management skills (5 programmers)
    – collaboration with business, good communication skills.

Could you please help me with sponsored job?

Best regards,