Jobs in Australia With Employer Sponsorship

Advertised Jobs With Employer Sponsorship in Australia

Our Australian Recruitment Partner Job Vacancies With Employer Sponsorship

243 Comments on "Jobs in Australia With Employer Sponsorship"
  1. Comment left on:
    September 30, 2012 at 9:35 am
    Jeni says:

Hi

My name is Jeni, and I have accounting qualification with the Association of Accounting Technicians, having gained my full membership in 2009.

I am looking employer sponsorship (including 457 Visa) within the accounts payable and/or payroll function. I don’t mind what area of Australia, whether within a CBD or Regional, but am keen to move things along sooner rather than later. (If possible would also like to make the move permanent if possible).

CV/Resume available on request.

Cheers

2. Comment left on:
    September 30, 2012 at 12:14 am
    Hetal Raj says:

Hi, I am Hetal. I have finished my Bachelor of Architecture degree through Deakin University in 2010. Now i am on bridging visa and looking sponsorer or work visa in this field. Could u help me to find some one for me please. I have a 3 years overseas experience in this field.

Thankyou
    Regards,
    Hetal

3. Comment left on:
    September 26, 2012 at 6:11 am
    arvseen says:

Hi My name is Arvind.
    I have a degree holder in IT, an Advanced diploma in Computer Studies, CCNA and MCP.
    I have more than 7 years experience in providing Desktop support, System Administration, PC Repairs and Maintenance and Network support.

If you intend to put me forward for any roles that you have available then I have the option of securing the 457 business visa through Aurec Pty Ltd. Aurec is a company who has access to a “On Hire Labour Agreement” approved with the Department of Immigration and Citizenship. I have been assessed for eligibility through Aurec who are able to assist me with the 457 business visa regardless of whether I sourced the role through them, source a role independently or through another recruiter, like yourself.
    The occupations Aurec are allowed to sponsor cover the IT industry. Such occupations include Software and Applications Programmer, Software Tester, Systems Analyst, Computer Network and Systems Engineer, ICT Systems Test Engineer, Database Administrator, ICT Support and Test Engineers, and Software Engineers. Aurec are one of the very few agencies in Australia who have this agreement in place.
    In this agreement, Aurec would become my employer and pay my salary, however, all my direction would come from your business or the client you put me forward to. Therefore, I would effectively be contracted to the client or your Company through Aurec for the duration of my employment.
    Your negotiations in terms of margins with your client will take place as normal, which Aurec will pass back to your company. I can be put forward for both contract and permanent roles as Aurec will simply mirror the terms of the offer being made in my employment contract.
    Gaining my visa through Aurec is advantageous as the client or your Company will not have to go through the process of applying for my visa, and Aurec’s fees are charged directly to me as the applicant. Even though this situation will not differ from a permanent staff member, employing me will not affect permanent staff head count as I will technically become a contractor.”

I can be contacted on 0432120964 or arvseen@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Arvind

4. Comment left on:
    September 22, 2012 at 8:34 pm
    Benedictus Abadilla says:

if you want my resume just email me

5. Comment left on:
    September 22, 2012 at 8:31 pm
    Benedictus Abadilla says:

HI! MY NAME IS BENEDICTUS I AM 4TH YR Bs. NURSING AND CAREGIVER GRADUATE WITH EXPERIENCED OF TAKING CARE OF PATIENTS, I AM ALSO MEMBER OF DISASTER RESPONSE TEAM WITH CERTIFICATE AND TRAINING IN METROPOLITAN MANILA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY IT’S A GOVERNMENT PROJECT AND I HAVE TRAINING IN RED CROSS, I AM ALSO A FREE LANCE SALES MAN OF DIFFERENT VEHICLES I SOLD DIFFERENT VEHICLES ALREADY I HOPE SOMEONE WILL ACCEPT ME MY EMAIL ADD dict_abadilla17@yahoo.com or call me 09227746621- 09157876626

6. Comment left on:
    September 11, 2012 at 7:06 am
    Vinod Wijesekara says:

My name is Vinod Wijesekara . Ive got 7years printing experience in Italy.currently im working as a Gravure Printing Machinist. Im looking for sponsorship in Austratlia . If you looking for a hard working male . Please call me anytime on +393280064404 or email me on chanakavinod@yahoo.it
    Thanks
    Vinod

7. Comment left on:
    September 11, 2012 at 5:57 am
    Vinod Wijesekara says:

My name is Vinod Wijesekara . Ive got 7years printing experience in Italy.currently im working as a Gravure Printing Machinist. Im looking for sponsorship in Austratlia . Im a hard worked . If you looking for a hard working male . Please call me anytime on +393280064404 or email me on chanakavinod@yahoo.it
    Thanks
    Vinod

8. Comment left on:
    September 7, 2012 at 1:48 pm
    Bradley Swihart says:

Hi,
    I am looking for a job related to International Studies. I am from the United States and graduated from a university with a Bachelors Degree in International Studies focused on World Politics and Policies. I also have a German minor. You can view my linkedin profile here http://www.linkedin.com/pub/bradley-swihart/55/1b4/157 Any help would be appreciated! Thank you for your time!
    -Bradley

9. Comment left on:
    August 31, 2012 at 7:08 am
    Zeeshan Riaz says:

Hi,
    I am looking for job in Telecom industry. Can anyone in this forum help me please?

Regards,
    Zeeshan

10. Comment left on:
    August 31, 2012 at 2:27 am
    penugonda srinivasa kiran kumar says:

1. My name is Kiran.I have been assessed 14 years of IT Infrastructure Project Management Technologist and I am currently trying to source employment in a similar role in Australia, for the better quality of life on offer there for my family, and for the professional opportunities available.
    2. Please follow the link to my LinkedIn site for my employment history and references:http://www.linkedin.com/profile/edit?trk=hb_tab_pro_top

11. Comment left on:
    August 24, 2012 at 8:38 am
    pamela lambie says:

Hi I am currently an ACCA qualified accountant (14 years experience) working in the UK (Honours degree in Accounting) looking for employer sponsorship. Copy CV/ further information available by email: lambiep@hotmail.com. Thanks

12. Comment left on:
    August 11, 2012 at 1:09 am
    Benedictus Abadilla says:

my name is benedic i am Bs. nursing 4th yr and caregiver graduate with experience of 3 yrs
    : Inner core Therapeutic Clinic (Rehabilitation)
    POSITION : Caregiver Attendant
    PERIOD : November – 2005-July -2008
    ADDRESS : Talipapa Novaliches, Quezon City
    ON THE JOB TRAINING
    SERVANTS OF CHARITY
    Assisted in caring for the children
    and for the PERSON WITH DISABILITIES
    CASAUL GENERAL HOSPITAL
    Assisting and caring obstetrical medical patients
    and most particularly ELDERLY and PEDIATRIC CLIENTS.
    From April 09-June 02, 2007
    THE PHILIPPINE NATIONAL RED CROSS
    BASIC LIFE SUPPORT
    Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Training
    For HealthCare Providers
    Dec. 7-8, 2006
    Metropolitan Manila Development Authority
    Disaster response volunteer
    Flood incident response and safety training
    October 2010
    Earthquake and landslide search and rescue orientation course
    October 2,3and 10, 2010
    FIRST AID TRAINING
    (STANDARD)
    Dec. 4-6 & 9, 2006
    and i am a hardworking person,honest and with long patience to take care children or adult please contact me to dict_abadilla17@yahoo.com i will assure you of high quality care thank you

13. Comment left on:
    August 8, 2012 at 3:11 pm
    bridget asher says:

Hi,

I would like to enquire about Employer Sponsorship and whether I have the appropriate skills to obtain a good role within Australia. Briefly, I have 10+ years in internal audit and accountancy and currently work for Tata Steel. Qualification wise I have a 1st class honours degree in Business Studies (majored in Finance), I am also a Chartered Management Accountant and I am just in the process of submitting my Professional Experience Journal to obtain Chartered Internal Auditor status. If I send you my CV could you let me know what my chances are. I am contactable on bridget.asher@tatasteel.com.

Kind regards

Bridget

14. Comment left on:
    July 31, 2012 at 3:00 pm
    Vedran Mrksa says:

Hi. I am Vedran. I am 30 years old and i am from croatia, Zagreb. I have a big wish to work in Australia. I am a waiter with 8 years of experience. But i am openend to learn working any jobs. Thank you for your time and have a nice day. This is my e-mail if you want to contact me, Thank you.. vmrksa@gmail.com

15. Comment left on:
    July 26, 2012 at 12:12 pm
    paul buckle says:

Hi All, does anyone know if any companies in Australia are hiring british tradesmen? i am a fully qualified electrician to the 17th edition and highly qualified fire alarm and fire surpression systems engineer with 17 years experience.

16. Comment left on:
    July 20, 2012 at 5:48 am
    Ramon Jr says:

Hi I am Ramon Molato Jr from Philippines, I am a licenced and practising civil engineer who also has a unit in Master’s Degree in Construction Technology and Management. I have almost 7 years of extensive experience in project/ construction management, contract management, quality control/ quality assurance, estimating and project documentation mostly on projects like road construction, commercial building, residential subdivision including housing (high- end), land/ site development including earthworks, drainage and sewer works. Please contact me through ramonmolatojr@yahoo.com.ph

17. Comment left on:
    July 17, 2012 at 11:48 pm
    Nay Aung says:

Hello,
    I am a dentist from Myanmar and would like to move to Australia. I graduated 7 years ago and now trying for the Licence exam in Australia. I would like to get into Australia with sponsorship from some dental clinic and try for exam during working as a dental assistant.
    You can mail to me at: dr.samnayaung@gmail.com.

18. Comment left on:
    July 9, 2012 at 12:07 am
    Jose Marie Ramos says:

Dear Sir/Madame,

Good day, I am Jose Marie Ramos a registered nurse in the Philippines since 2007 with 2 years paid working as Public health nurse and 2 and a half years paid working experience as PACU/ Theater nurse. Currently working in a tertiary hospital (Corazon Locsin Montelibano Memorial Regional Hospital) with 400 bed capacity. I need an employer who can sponsor me. Thank you.

Respectfully yours,
    Jose Marie

19. Comment left on:
    July 4, 2012 at 5:51 am
    laura joules says:

Hi, my name is Laura Joules and I am 21 years old. I have just finished my 3rd year of uni in Australia studying business & economics (international). I am back in England as of last week to finish my 4th year and I hope to move back to Australia in 2013.
    I have experience in banks, market research, secretarial and admin services.
    I am very eager and excited to work in Australia again and am currently on for gaining a first in my degree.
    If interested my email address is ljoules@hotmail.co.uk and I also have references available from both English and Australian firms

Thanks a lot. Laura Joules

20. Comment left on:
    June 30, 2012 at 7:33 am
    Chhabi Kala Bhusal says:

Hi
    I have completed Cert-IV in Community Service Work, Cert-III in Aged Care Work and Diploma of Hospitality, Cert-IV in Commercial Cookery.
    I have been working as a PCA Team Leader (shift In-charge) and working as an AIN Night Care in different facility. And I have some practical and working experience as a cook. I’m very keen, skillful and look forward at working in this field as I have an experience in nursing. I have current police certificate and first aid certificate.
    Truly I’m looking for employer sponsorship working visa in this field. I hope you could assist me. I am optimistic about the positive response from your side. I can be reached at chhabibhusal8@yahoo.com.au and my mobile no. is 0435531218.I hope, you can assist me.
    Thank you.

Gangadharan Kottilile says:

I AM FROM INDIA NEED SPONSORSHIP JOB AS “HVAC DRAFTER” CAN ANYBODY HELP ME

23. Comment left on:
    June 22, 2012 at 12:48 am
    Francesco Luchetti says:

Hello I am Francesco Luchetti,
    I graduated in bachelor’s Business Administration degree and i’ve also master’s degree in Trade Marketing.
    I am willing, serious and capable in marketing analyisis.
    I am looking for a postion like marketing analyst or export manager, indeed I’ve also experience in food area like private brand analyst.
    I am numerate, capable of working on my own initiative, and with excellent organizational abilities. I am resourceful, with group work skills, problem-solving skills, and an outgoing personality.
    I have always worked with great professionalism and enthusiasm.
    Moreover honest, willing, punctual, able to work in teamwork.
    Strong interpersonal communication also improved in my Australian experience.

I look forward to hear you, so I can show my skills.

fraluc81@libero.it
    0452471228

24. Comment left on:
    June 21, 2012 at 2:32 pm
    pacific317 says:

Hi, my name is Frederick. I’m a graduate of Industrial Engineering with experienced in Procurement Planning and Buying for electronic industry. I am proficient in Microsoft Office and can easily learn new software.
    I am seeking for job sponsorship to live and work in Australia. I am looking for position as:
    Industrial Engineer
    Buyer
    Procurement Engineer
    Production Control
    Bill of Materials Engineer
    Logistics
    I am eager to work immediately and hope you could help..you can reach me thru pacific_jo317@yahoo.com

25. Comment left on:
    June 11, 2012 at 4:59 am
    Marvin Lazarte says:

hi admin I am an 8 year experienced filipino Layout Artist
    (Proficient in Adobe Photoshop & Coreldraw
    with basic knowledge in Adobe Illustrator)
    Seeking for a job that suite my experience and qualification, my present work includes:
    DATA ENCODER
    PC TROUBLESHOOTING
    LARGE FORMAT PRINTER OPERATOR
    COMPUTER TECHNICIAN
    LAYOUT DESIGNS for T-SHIRTS (Part-time Job)
    I really want to work in australia,hope you can help me find some…thanx…my email add is virtuahacker.adds@gmail.com

26. Comment left on:
    June 6, 2012 at 7:27 am
    darren brettle says:

Hi my name is Darren, I’m 36yr old. I’m a qualified carpenter/joiner, with over 15 yrs experience in the domestic and commercial construction industry. I’m currently a self employed foreman for a shop fitting company based in Wales, but I work all over the Uk. Im a married man with no children, both my wife and I are extremely keen to emigrate to Australia, our first choice would have been Perth, Wa. As we already have friends settled around Perth. Although at present my wife has been applying for jobs in her proffesion in and around Darwin, Nt. I can provide employment references, and would be extremely greatful for an opportunity of a sponsored position in Australia. My email address is djbrettle01@gmail.com
    Regards Darren Brettle.

27. Comment left on:
    May 31, 2012 at 8:07 am
    Adnan Hussain says:

Dear Admin,

I am Registered Civil Engineer having 2-3 years experience in Infrastructure projects Execution as well as in Designing. I am strongly looking for sponsorship in Australia.

Technical Skills: Quality Control, Supervision, Designing, Estimation, Testing, Inspection, Monitoring, etc .
    Computer Skills: AutoCAD, Eagle Point (Roadcalc), Bentley MX Road, Microsoft Office Suit and other products.

Thanks & Regards
    Engr Adnan Hussain
    adnankaimi@gmail.com

28. Comment left on:
    May 29, 2012 at 5:19 am
    Neil Agambar says:

Hello. I am a Vehicle examiner, bus mechanic with 25 years of UK experience. Have got Cuty & Guilds in Motorcraft BTEC Part 1 & 2. Now looking for a sponsored job in Australia. My daily inspections and mechanical work includes checking:

brake components, steering, suspension
    tyre depth and wear
    functioning of electrical components
    engine, gearbox
    interior and exterior defects

diagnosing critical items
    carrying on repair works and replacement or adjustments of all components to ensure the road safety of a diesel vehicle
    making sure the vehicle is working up to Vehicle Operating Service Agency (VOSA) standards
    carrying out pre-annual mechanical tests and making sure the vehicle meets the criteria for Freight Transport Association (FTA) inspections.
    auditing previous worksheet to make sure all the mechanical works needed have been carried out to good standards
    carrying out regular vehicle servicing
    carrying out annual MOT tests
    compiling surveys as requested by engineering manager

I have got experience working with following type of buses:
    Volvo B7L/B7RLE/B7TL/B9TL
    VDL SB200(Euro 3 and 400)
    VDL SB120(Euro 2 and 3)
    Dennis Dart/Midi/SLF/SPD/MPD
    Enviro 200 (Dart Mk4)/Enviro 300
    DAF DB250
    Leyland Olympian
    Mercedes Sprinter
    Mercedes D-Series
    AEC Routemaster
    MCW Metrobus

I am easy going, friendly, down to earth guy, capable of working under pressure and meeting deadlines. I am good at what I am doing and 25 years experience in a same company proves I am a loyal to my employer. Now however seeking for a better quality of life and therefore new career in Australia.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Neil

29. Comment left on:
    May 28, 2012 at 2:53 am
    philip.escobar says:

Good day, I’m Philip Escobar, and I’m a Network Engineer/IT Tech Support Division Staff in Reefside Maldives. I’m working with research and development in open source and more on Linux platform. Handles clients towards Virtualizations under ESXI vSphere hypervision and Zimbra email server. Handled Windows server platform, Asterisk PBX, Cisco 3550 and Cisco IP Phone.

I am confident that I have the skills and experience to be an asset to Australian Company. Hence, I hope to be granted an interview with you to discuss this further. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information.

Please feel free to call me anytime in your convenient. I would be glad to answer all of your question.
    Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Philip Escobar
    philip-escobar@hotmail.com
    +9609845914

30. Site Administrator
    May 22, 2012 at 7:52 am
    admin says:

Hi Tim – we’d need to take a look at your CV to get a better idea of your circumstances before making any recommendations. Please send through to info@nabthatjob.com.

All the best!

31. Site Administrator
    May 22, 2012 at 7:50 am
    admin says:

Hi Paul – send your CV to info@nabthatjob.com, and we’ll see if we can assist. We did have some glass jobs with sponsorship last year, so could try that employer again.

All the best!

32. Site Administrator
    May 22, 2012 at 7:32 am
    admin says:

Hi Oliver – I recommend checking the database of potential sponsoring companies and recruiters for contacts. You should also do your own research to find suitable companies in the regions you are interested. Contact as many as you can and try to get in front of them while you’re in Australia so you can use the trip to your best advantage.

All the best!

33. Comment left on:
    May 22, 2012 at 4:53 am
    tim hewett says:

I have worked in riensurance for 26 years as a director of two major broking companies and since then I have been a business development Director of several companies in Cyprus and Belgium ( real estate and Hospitality finance). I currently run a boutique Hotel near to Toulouse, France catering for seminars and events including AIRBUS.
    My family and I would like to move to WA Australia or indeed other regions if a suitable position for an International Business development manager came available to utilise my negotiation skills and languages( French and Spanish). I need sponsorship as I am 55 years old. I believe that my dynamic communication and negotiation skills and vaste international experience would be an asset to any Australian company looking to develop outside of Australia.
    We are happy to move at relative short notice. My wif’es sister is moving to Perth on a permanent basis in July 2012.

34. Comment left on:
    May 21, 2012 at 3:07 am
    omarno says:

I am Electrician and administratorin the owner company with 8 employees. My company carries out civil, naval and industrial electrical works, solar plants, data plants, fire alarm, security, security control video plants in Italy and abroad.I went very often to Australia on holiday because I like it very much. In my opinion the Australian quality life is very high in every sector. In particular I like the high civil sense and the approach to life and work of the Australian people.
    For this reasons I would like to live and work in Australia and I am going to apply for Australian sponsor visa.

35. Comment left on:
    May 20, 2012 at 12:21 pm
    Paul Seddon says:

Hi, My name is Paul Seddon i have about 20 years experience in the Glass Industry..ie toughened glass for double glazed units, I am looking for sponsorship in Australia as most of my Family live over there and would be love to move out there on a permanent basis.Please could you let me know of any vacancies in this area of work.

Many Thanks

Paul Seddon

36. Comment left on:
    May 14, 2012 at 3:40 am
    Taimoor Khan says:

Hi There, my name is Taimoor Khan and I’ve been working as Prepress MAC Operator for about 3 years at London UK, and now I am looking for a new challenge to move in Australia in the same area of my profession. Please contact me at taimoor.m.k@live.com, Thank you for your attention.

Best
    Taimoor Khan

37. Comment left on:
    May 13, 2012 at 4:31 am
    olivercbeck says:

Dear Sponsorship Australia,

I am looking for sponsorship and am planning to take a trip their for 3 weeks from the 14th June to try and get my CV in circulation and attempt to do some face-to-face marketing of myself. Are there any agencies, specific companies or people you know of that I can introduce myself to when I am their. I am obviously happy to go to the areas that I have more chance with. I have a wealth of experience as a Training Professional, Spa Manager and qualified Therapist as well as Careers Guidance.

Many thanks

Oliver Beck

38. Site Administrator
    May 10, 2012 at 5:16 am
    admin says:

Hi Robin – every now and then we do see pipe welding positions in Australia offering sponsorship. You just have to keep an eye out for them. However, since they do seem to be in demand, you may have luck approaching employers directly, whether they have jobs available now or not; even if the jobs they have available are not advertising employer sponsorship. The following eGuide will help you to use the hidden job market in Australia to your advantage; and also give you step by step instructions to follow for various job sponsorship strategies that have helped others find employer sponsorship in Australia: “How to Find Sponsored Jobs in Australia“.

All the best!

39. Site Administrator
    May 10, 2012 at 4:48 am
    admin says:

Hi Kelly – we sometimes see jobs in Australia with employer sponsorship for cooks. It seems there is a definite shortage of chefs and cooks in general in Australia; and employers are willing to go through the effort to sponsor overseas nationals for these jobs. You just need to find the right employer. It is a numbers game, and if you present yourself effectively and competitively, you will more likely be considered. Visit here to learn how you can do that: http://www.nabthatjob.com/ineedjobsponsorship.htm.

All the best!

40. Site Administrator
    May 10, 2012 at 4:23 am
    admin says:

Hi Lise,

You can check the recent jobs that have been posted here: http://www.sponsorshipaustralia.net/news. Also, if you sign up as a free member, and click the link to subscribe to our mailing list, you will be sent the lists of jobs as they are posted so that you can upgrade as soon as you see a job that fits your background. You can register as a free member here: http://www.sponsorshipaustralia.net/wp-login.php?action=register.

All the best!

41. Site Administrator
    May 10, 2012 at 4:14 am
    admin says:

Hi Vernon – we’re setting up a dedicated site for overseas nurses looking for sponsored jobs in Australia at: http://www.australianursing.net. Check it out and register, and we’ll let you know when you can access sponsored jobs on the site (should be within the next few days). You can register by clicking here.

All the best!

42. Comment left on:
    May 9, 2012 at 4:55 am
    VERNON PARKER says:

My name is Vernon Paker . Ive got 5 years nursing experience in SA . Im looking for sponsorship in Austratlia . Im a hard worked . Love to work with people and nursing is my passion. If you looking for a hard working male . Please call me anytime on +270848375885 or email me on Vparker107@gmail .com

43. Comment left on:
    May 7, 2012 at 2:58 am
    Lise Townsend Schreuder says:

Hi,

I would like to know if there are any sponsorship opportunities for Graphic/Web Designers before I sign up for the Premium Membership. Please let me know. Thanks, looking forward to your response.

44. Comment left on:
    May 2, 2012 at 7:03 am
    kelly strang says:

HI my name is kelly,34, I have about 5 or 6 years experience as a cook. at this time i am trying to get sponsored as a trainee chef in Australia, this is some dream of mine, i work in a hotel as a cook, i need to get a job offer be for i can get my visa, i hope that you can help me, call me any time 447984215962.

45. Comment left on:
    May 1, 2012 at 12:54 pm
    Alan McManus says:

Hi,

I’m an experienced GIS professional, having worked in all aspects of GIS, from digitising, to training, spatial analysis, quality control and data management, utilizing Intergraph products, ArcGIS and MapInfo, among other applications. I am also well skilled in DBA roles predominately in Microsoft SQL Server, but also, to some degree in Oracle and Postgres.

I have recently been assessed as an Engineering Technologist by Visafirst, and I am currently trying to source employment in a similar role in Australia, for the better quality of life on offer there for my family, and for the professional opportunities available, which were recently publicized, here in Dublin.

Please follow the link to my Linkedin site for my employment history and references:

Regards,

Alan

46. Comment left on:
    April 29, 2012 at 8:38 pm
    TONY ROCCO says:

Hello!

My name is Tony Rocco and I am looking for 457 sponsorship have many years experience in the construction industry:
    Wall and floor tiler
    plasterer
    bathroom fitting (general plumber)
    going to be living with my son here in Perth
    I have a migration company ready
    any perspective employer who could give me this chance I am very loyal hard working and have excellent referees ect

Tony

47. Comment left on:
    April 25, 2012 at 3:07 pm
    Robin stebel says:

Hello!
    My name is Robin, i am a qualified Welder. got five years experience in Tig/mig/MMA, at the moment i got my own company in Sweden, but im intresting in the pipeline industry in Australia. Stoped by this site to try and see if you can help me in any way?
    Me and my girlfriend have planned to move from here to Australia for three years now.

Thanks.
    Robin.

48. Comment left on:
    April 25, 2012 at 3:19 am
    Trevor Conroy says:

Hi I am a qualified Painter and Decorator, 26 years experience, Irish, looking for sponsorship job to relocate to Australia. Was self employed but with recession no work in Ireland anymore. Any help on where to look would be helpful. Thanks Trevor.

49. Comment left on:
    April 24, 2012 at 11:36 am
    Alex Duncan says:

Hello my name is Alex Duncan, I’m 22. I’m a carpenter, with NVQlevel 2 carpentry (uk) with 6years experience on site and domestic houses. I’m currently looking for a sponsorship which will help me to my dream move to Australia, where I’d like to live permanently! I travelled Australia when I was 18/19 for a year and fell in love. My email is alexjeduncan@hotmail.co.uk any help would be amazing.

50. Comment left on:
    April 23, 2012 at 11:44 pm
    Michelle Tuboda says:

Hi,
    My name is Michelle from Papua New Guinea. I’ve had about 4 and a-half years experience in the Banking Industry, particularly the International Services. I am currently employed by the Catholic Bishops Conference here in PNG assisting in managing the Church’s funds. I am looking to work in Australia to for a better life for my family as I believe that can be found in Australia.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & regards, MTuboda.