Jobs in Australia With Employer Sponsorship

Advertised Jobs With Employer Sponsorship in Australia

Our Australian Recruitment Partner Job Vacancies With Employer Sponsorship

243 Comments on "Jobs in Australia With Employer Sponsorship"
  1. Comment left on:
    September 22, 2013 at 11:39 am
    Jeff Ho says:

Hi Employers,
    My name is Giselle. I’m a Chinese Malaysian.I work as Hairdresser in Singapore, I have been working as a hairdresser for more than 13years. My family is staying in Perth, WA. I wish to get a job sponsorship in Australia… please help me to find out sponsorship…We can discuss and negotiate about it.
    Please contact me through email or sms/call me.

Giselle
    giselletpc@gmail.com
    (+6582659775)

2. Comment left on:
    September 22, 2013 at 7:59 am
    akly says:

Hi,

I am a Quantity Surveyor with a 5 years experience and I am looking for a sponsored job for a Quantity Surveyor. You can contact me thru my email address akly_110685@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Regards,
    Angelica

3. Comment left on:
    August 31, 2013 at 12:55 am
    Komal Kothari says:

I am a Indian Chartered Accountant with 3 years of experience plus a commerce graduate. Additional to this have an exposure of Ernst & Young during my articleship. My core interest lies in Accounts, Budgets, Costing & MIS.
    My contact number is +91 9920075397. Employers can even email me at komalbhole@yahoo.co.in.

4. Comment left on:
    August 17, 2013 at 1:07 am
    Sonam Tshering says:

hi
    My name is Sonam Tshering, from Bhutan. i have earned Bsc in Hospitality from periyar university India. i am working as Instructor in Management & IT Institute in Bhutan. so i am looking for a unskilled/ skilled work in Australia… please help me to find out sponsorship…
    if anyone looking for me please contact me immediately

Sonam Tshering
    0097517368822
    Email: tsheringmc@gmail.com

5. Comment left on:
    August 7, 2013 at 4:41 pm
    Melissa Rochoux says:

My name Is Sebastian Lindemann. I originate from Stockholm Sweden, but I spent my last four years In the United States earning a BSc in Organizational Leadership and working for the Fortune 500 company American Family Life Assurance Company (Aflac). My extensive traveling experience has shaped me in to a cosmopolitan man, with fluency in English, Swedish and German. My work history lays within management, sales and customer service. My goal is to relocate to Australia to work within HR, Recruiting or Management. I have very high aspirations to succeed and contribute.
    Best regards,
    Sebastian Lindemann.
    lindemann314@gmail.com

6. Comment left on:
    July 27, 2013 at 12:52 pm
    jitendra malvade says:

Hi,

I am having 10+ year’s exp in C/C++ Linux embedded systems, I have worked Defense(Avionics), Telecommunications, Consumer Electronics. I have extensive knowledge on Embedded systems. I am looking for Embedded system programmer or Technical Lead job in Australia. Please mail us for more detail
    jitendra.mp@gmail.com

7. Comment left on:
    July 17, 2013 at 12:59 am
    Ryan de Ruig says:

Hi

I am a qualified plumber with 9 years Experience:
    Spans from residential maintenance to commercial and industrial plumbing projects.
    Reading of architectural, wet services and coordinated services drawings of medium to large scale developments.
    Installation of concrete, drainage, sub-soil and reticulate on services with the use of a dumpy level.
    Experience and training on Geberit HDPE and Pluvia systems and various reticulation products.
    Installation of standard, under and over counter geysers as per SABS standards.
    Installation of concealed Geberit cisterns and conventional toilet suites.
    Installation of urinals, baths, basins and bidet.
    Installation of sanitary ware
    Installation of fire reticulation services – fire hose reels and fire hydrants
    Installation of external services, concrete storm water pipes, soil drainage and reticulation services.

Please contact me at ryanderuig@gamil.com

Many thanks

Ryan

8. Comment left on:
    June 28, 2013 at 4:55 am
    Shaun Daly says:

I am currently a British citizen living and working in the United Kingdom, I am looking to live and work permanently in Australia preferably New South Wales or Queensland in the immediate or very near future. I would only have to give my current employer a few weeks notice and then I would be available immediately after that. I am 25 years old which means I can be granted a working holiday visa within days of application but I am also looking for a company that can sponsor me so I can gain permanent residency. I am currently a qualified electrical/mechanical engineer specialising in the maintenance and repair of electric and diesel trains however I am also qualified in the repair and maintenance of the heating, ventilation and air conditioning. I would be grateful if you would consider me for any positions you have available or could provide me with any information that could benefit me in my search.My email address is madblue2005@hotmail.co.uk

Yours faithfully

Shaun Daly

9. Comment left on:
    June 26, 2013 at 6:43 am
    Thinh says:

Hi, My name is Thinh. I am a spray painter in automotive company. I had been working since 1996 in this field. I had strong experience in spraying, paint repair/ repainting with PPG paint materials system. I am looking for a sponsor visa. Please contact me via email for more details.
    email to: thinhbenz@gmail.com
    Phone: 0084903196978.
    Thank you.

10. Comment left on:
    June 9, 2013 at 9:10 am
    sankar narayanapillai says:

Hi
    I am N.sankar working in Abudhbai-UAE as an Instrument and control enigneer for Onshore NGL plant.
    Presnetly i am handling Honeywell -DCS,FSC,PHD,CCC,BN,APC,PIMS,MARK Vie,Turbines TCS and latest field instruments.
    I have hands on experience in automation for past 16 years in india as well as Gulf for past 16 years.
    I have completed so many sucessfully project along with Hot/Cold cut-over and looking for visa sponsered job in australia.

Email : nsankar_1975@yahoo.com

11. Comment left on:
    June 8, 2013 at 5:16 pm
    mcphillips says:

To whom it may concern my name is JamesI am from Ireland. I have been a builders labourer for 5 years I can also build aswellI have laboured for many trades. I Can use all power-tools and can drive dumpers, diggers, fork-lifts, bob cats and farm machinery. I can turn my hand to anything. I have done concreteing, paving, gardening. I am looking for a sponcership so myself and partner (who is qualified in childcare) and child can work and live in austrailla. I am a loyal, hard-working and easy to work with,I have excellent time keeping and will work what ever hours is giving to me.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    I am available at your request for telephone/Skype interveiw.
    Email: jamesmcphillips86@gmail.com
    Phone: 0035386-4660581

12. Comment left on:
    May 10, 2013 at 9:23 pm
    zeus oliver lacdan says:

hi im zeus and i have been working for 7 years as a building maintenance and i am looking for a sponsorship…i have a know how on plumbing painting and a little bit of masonry..i have a diploma as a general electrician that conducts motor control’s building wiring’s house wiring’s..
    that all for now..
    waiting to hear from you sponsor’s
    many thank’s..
    Email;zeus_lacdan@yahoo.com
    Mobile;+639461171666

13. Comment left on:
    May 8, 2013 at 10:14 am
    jude croos says:

Respected Sir/Maddam,

My name is Jude, I have more than 20 years of experience as a Baker/pastrycook.Currently I am working in Italy as a pastrycook. i have computer knowledge as well as the Heavy Vehical driving licence. I have my qualification recognised by TRA.IELTS overall 6.0. I am looking for a position as a Baker and Need sponsorship to work.I am available for telehponic ( anytime ) or online skype interview -after 2pm Italian time.
    I look forward to hearing from you,
    Jude croos.

Email. judecroos2007@yahoo.com
    Skype.jude19671
    Mobile .00393312582673,00393899228895
    Res. 00397332124

14. Comment left on:
    May 8, 2013 at 10:14 am
    jude croos says:

Respected Sir/Maddam,

My name is Jude, I have more than 20 years of experience as a Baker/pastrycook.Currently Iam working in Italy as a pastrycook. i have computer knowledge as well as the Heavy Vehical driving licence. I have my qualification recognised by TRA.IELTS overall 6.0. I am looking for a position as a Baker and Need sponsorship to work.I am available for telehponic ( anytime ) or online skype interview -after 2pm Italian time.
    I look forward to hearing from you,

Res. 00397332124

16. Comment left on:
    May 8, 2013 at 9:57 am
    jude croos says:

Hello everyone,
    My name is Jude,
    I have more than 20 years of experience as a Baker/pastrycook.Currently Iam working in Italy as a pastrycook. i have computer knowledge as well as the Heavy Vehical driving licence. I have my qualification recognised by TRA.IELTS overall 6.0. I am looking for a position as a Baker and Need sponsorship. Employers can email me to have my resume at judecroos2007@yahoo.com

17. Comment left on:
    April 23, 2013 at 12:59 am
    Jesline says:

hi
    I need to contact the webmaster urgently for this sponsorship.net.
    May I know how to go about it?

18. Comment left on:
    April 16, 2013 at 3:07 am
    Prem Kumar says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have a Masters in Engineering and am currently working in Computer Sciences Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd., for the past Seven years. I have Ten+ experience in Software Development, Maintenance and Support distributed web applications. I have earlier worked in Singapore (4 years), Germany (2 Years), USA (3 Years) approx.

My current skills include Java/J2EE, Struts, Servlets, for Web components/services, SOAP/HTTP, C++, multithreading & sockets on Windows/Unix, Oracle SQL, Websphere application server, Autosys.

I am looking for position as ‘Senior Java Engineer’ in web application services development or support. I need visa sponsorship to work. I am available for telephonic interview.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you very much in advance.

(G. Prem Kumar) (Mr.)
    Email: g_prem_kumar@yahoo.com
    Mob: +91-44-9444326973
    Home: +91-44-65251132

19. Comment left on:
    April 11, 2013 at 3:32 am
    Masiye Lunga says:

hie my name is masiye lunga am a qualified petrol and diesel mechanic with experience in forklifts repairs and maintainance.
    i am looking for sponsorship please contact me on;masiyelunga@yahoo.com

20. Comment left on:
    April 10, 2013 at 6:26 am
    namughal says:

Hi
    I am looking for some position as Assistant Civil Engineer, Project Engineer/Junior civil engineer/Assistant Quantity Surveyor. I need visa sponsorship to work. I am available for telephonic interview.
    I look forward to hearing from you
    (Nadeem Ahmad Mughal) (Mr.)
    Email: namughal@yahoo.com
    Mob: +92-3015675789
    Home: +92-5822-920119

21. Comment left on:
    April 5, 2013 at 8:50 am
    dusko komlenac says:

Hi,

I’m young experienced Civil engineer from Croatia.
    I would like to move to Australia with my wife but I need a job sponsorship.
    For any info pls contact me: dusko.komlenac@gmail.com

22. Comment left on:
    March 30, 2013 at 9:57 am
    altin sulejmanasi says:

Hi. My ames Altin Sulejmanasi from Albania/Tirane
    I work as a nurse in icu
    I,ve about 7 yers experienc as a nurse
    I decide to migrate in australia with my wife but i need for a job sponsorship.in your health care hospital.
    thankou Altin Sulejmanasi.
    For more informations i will send my personal cv.
    thankyou Altin Sulejmanasi

Tirane/Albania.

23. Comment left on:
    March 29, 2013 at 2:59 pm
    EELFTHERIOS PERRAKIS says:

Hallo,I am Eleftherios Perrakis from Greece.I am on a student visa at Melbourne to fix my english.I am a plumber with 20 years of experience.I am 36 years old.I am interested for sponsorship at any place in Australia.Please fell free to contact me for more details on leperaks@yahoo.gr ..Thank you!!!

24. Comment left on:
    March 28, 2013 at 1:44 am
    Robert Marsh says:

Hi,
    My name is Robert, i have many years experence in sales, marketing, managment and customer services. I am currently on a 457 sponsorship visa and is looking for a change in career. I am from England and was looking for a job in perth to continue my visa.

Please feel free to contact me.

Kind regards
    Robert Marsh.
    robert.fundraisingdownunder@gmail.com

25. Comment left on:
    March 27, 2013 at 2:45 am
    Forest David says:

Hello,
    I’m consultant in IT Project Management with 12 years experience in the implementation and support of different projects in large enterprises for the IT sector and technical management.

My previous professional experience involved me being able to work on numerous complex projects. Tasks included being in charge of the organization, planning and co-ordination of tasks managed by the participants respecting the budgets and the deadlines. I was the only link between the integrators on the one hand and the commercial managers of the company, the users and the IT team on the other. I had to analyze the needs, the feasibility studies, technical architecture and the conception of functional specifications, put in place test and budget procedures, organize training sessions and follow up the project management.

Thanks to my flair for communication, diplomacy and my capacity to adapt to the human factor and heterogeneous technical environment, these qualities have been recognized and appreciated by clients, as well as my strictness and personal investment in my projects which have allowed me to progress more rapidly.

Yours faithfully.

FOREST David
    Forest.David@outlook.com

26. Comment left on:
    March 17, 2013 at 8:53 am
    sunil bansode says:

hi,
    i am sunil bansode from india. i have worked as a electrical/electronics engineer on merchant navy vessel’s for 3 years. i have graduated in BE(electronics and telecommunication) in may 2008 (four years degree course). looking for a job sponsorship any where in Australia. will prove asset to an organization/company.

best regards,

sunil bansode.

27. Comment left on:
    March 9, 2013 at 10:17 am
    Nam Bui says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have got technical education of Engineering (Electrical) from Ho Chi Minh University of Technology Vietnam (HUTECH). I have more than 8 years of experience in Oil and gas field of the Electrical and instrument Maintenance systems.
    I do believe that my knowledge from academic studies and skills from various working experience combined with strong desire to work. Should you need more information and clarification, please contact me at your earliest convenience; you can reach me at nambui99@gmail.com
    I look forwards to hearing from you soon.

Yours Sincerely
    Bui Thanh Nam

28. Comment left on:
    March 5, 2013 at 6:31 am
    ray perina says:

head chef British nationality with over 20 yrs experiences in fine dining at London restaurants,hotels,etc.looking for new opportunity At Sydney or Melbourne area.My contact. Thanks Ray toram21@hotmail.com

29. Comment left on:
    February 20, 2013 at 12:40 pm
    mina amin says:

Hi
    Telecommunication engineer, 2G 3G, HSDPA HSUPA, DRIVE TEST ANALYZER, optimization, and good recommender for radio design.
    7 years of experience, different equipment and tools knowledge.
    Need a job sponsorship in Melbourne
    Contact: mena_amin@hotmail.com
    LinkedIn: minaaminezzat
    Thanks in advance

30. Comment left on:
    February 14, 2013 at 1:56 am
    Sai Krishna Juluri says:

IT Recruitment, 8 Years experience in IT Recruitment, Strong knowledge in Australia IT Market. Looking for sponsorship of visa. Contact: viveksaikrishna@gmail.com

31. Comment left on:
    January 23, 2013 at 5:42 am
    Taryn Young says:

Hi there,

I am a 25 year old female chef. I am qualified through Cordon Bleu cookery with Silwood Kitchens in Cape Town. I have had work experience in some of South Africas top restaurants including La Colombe, Gordon Ramseys Maze and Nobu. The last two years have been spent working as sole chef on board super yachts in the Meditterranean.

I have a variety of skills in the kitchen, a range of cuisines and flexible working in hot and cold as well as pastry sections. I have a business management diploma background and have worked with orders and accounts.

I am preferably looking to work as a private chef in a family home but open to a restaurant where I can learn from other chefs or teach what I know.

Please email me on ytaryn@gmail.com

32. Comment left on:
    January 18, 2013 at 8:19 am
    Lafontaine Louis ferency says:

Hello
    My name is ferency. I am 30 years old and I am a Heavy Equipment Operator (excavator, loader, tractor and backhoe) with 10 years of experience. I am physically fit and I am used to working at heights when required. I have experience of small build and large scale construction projects on which I have also assisted other tradesmen such as joiners, plumbers, electricians and plasterers. I am competent and precise with all site duties undertaken. I am looking for employer sponsorship in order to migrate and live in Australia.
    For more information you can contact me on ferency82@yahoo.fr.

Regards
    Ferency Lafontaine

33. Comment left on:
    January 13, 2013 at 5:08 am
    Theodore Bablekos says:

Hello,

My name is Theo, I am 43 years old and I am a network engineer with overall 10 years experience. My background comes mainly from Cisco networking equipment, CCIE RS certified and I am looking for a sponsorship position in Australia. Currently I am based in Greece and I am looking for employer sponsorship in order to migrate and live in Australia.
    Anyone that can sponsor or can assist please contact me
    e-mail: tbablekos@hotmail.com
    tel: +30 6972267809

34. Comment left on:
    January 9, 2013 at 1:20 am
    sebastian schlung says:

Hi,
    I’m Sebastian, a 31 year old carpenter/joiner from Germany.Im looking for a sponsor , after I stayed 2 years on a work and holiday visa in Aus ! I’m in Perth at the moment till February and would be happy about any help I can get!!! I’m a highly motivated,reliable quality focused worker and would do almost anything to stay in Australia !!! So please contact me if u can help me or have anymore questions.

Email: sebastian.schlung@gmx.de
    Phone: 0404315019

35. Comment left on:
    January 5, 2013 at 11:12 am
    Vineet Kapoor says:

Myself, Vineet Kapoor, an Electrical Design, development & testing Engineer in Automotive Industry 9-years experience. I am looking for a bright career in Australia with employer sponsorship.

Can work with any Electrical / Electronics / Automotive / Car / bike Makers.

Thanks,
    Vineet Kapoor
    vineet.kapoor@yahoo.com

36. Comment left on:
    January 2, 2013 at 10:05 am
    Saravanan Gunasekaran says:

Hello,
    Myself Saravanan and am looking for a sponsorship.I do have 3 years of experience in IT as a Mainframe developer with the skill set of COBOL,JCL,VSAM,DB2.if anyone able to sponsor kindly reach me at g.saravananmfd@gmail.com

37. Comment left on:
    December 21, 2012 at 8:58 am
    Cornelius Smit says:

Hi my name is Cornelius and i am looking for an Australian job sponsor i have five years experience , I have worked both in South Africa and England . I have worked in Domestic , commercial and Industrial buildings .

38. Comment left on:
    December 21, 2012 at 5:26 am
    murat ozkececi says:

Hi
    I’m Murat.
    Im living in Melbourne for now.
    I graduated from Electrical Engineering in Turkey.
    I hold work and holiday visa and looking for companies, can offer sponsorship for me.
    I have 3 years experience on Control&Automation(Process automation,PLC…),Solar Energy(Installation),Wind energy,Power electronic,High Voltage etc…
    My mail: muratozkececi33@gmail.com
    Thanks…

39. Comment left on:
    November 28, 2012 at 3:35 am
    Neeraj Suriyal says:

Hi,

I my name is Neeraj Suriyal and working SME Voice Network. Having good knowledge of cisco voice products(UCCE,ICM,CVP,ICM Scripting,CUCM,Gateway).

looking for sponsorship

40. Comment left on:
    November 24, 2012 at 12:08 pm
    nenad miljkovic says:

Looking for sponsorship
    In order to more effectively I come with my family to a permanent move to Australia
    If you are able to assist us I will send you my resume attached
    sincerely grateful
    Nenad Miljkovic
    e-mail: miljkovicnnd@gmail.com

41. Comment left on:
    November 12, 2012 at 2:55 pm
    joanne says:

Hi my name is Joanne, I live in north london and I am a very experienced administrator with 11 years plus work history in both private and public sectors.

I have been working towards my migration to australia by taking my Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration which I passed with a merit.
    I am looking for a company to sponsor me on a 457 visa in New South Wales in a senior level position. If you would like to see my cv then email me at joanne1sullivan@yahoo.co.uk

42. Comment left on:
    November 2, 2012 at 5:45 am
    shaiffy saluja says:

Hello everyone,
    My name is tavy . Ive got 5 years baker and pastry chef experience in Australia (Sydney and Perth)
    I have worked with different organisation in the Australia star hotel in Sydney, The cheesecake shop, Coles supermarket, Brumphy’s bakery, Amadeus cafe and patisserie . I’m looking for 457 sponsorship in Australia , I’m a hard worked person and Love to work with different chef’s and Baking is my passion.
    please all employer’s send me ur email id ..So, i can send my resume and you have any question please do not hesitate to contact me on tavy297@gmail.com
    with regard’s
    tavy

43. Comment left on:
    November 2, 2012 at 5:36 am
    shaiffy saluja says:

Hello everyone,
    My name is tavy

44. Comment left on:
    October 31, 2012 at 8:06 am
    Prashant Kushwaha says:

Prashant Kushwaha_4 Yrs_MCSE_System/Network Engg_ CCNA & VMware v5 Trained.
    Hi

My name is Prashant and i’m working With as System Engg. and have a total of 4 yrs of exp. Looking forward for a visa sponsored job in Australia.
    Prashant.kushwaha1986@yahoo.com

45. Comment left on:
    October 30, 2012 at 1:42 pm
    daniel jones says:

hi my name is Dan i am a qualified English electrician with domestic, commercial, industrial and PV experience looking for a visa sponsored job in Australia you can contact me on jonesycusht@yahoo.com.

thankyou

46. Comment left on:
    October 30, 2012 at 1:43 am
    nikos kamitsis says:

hello everyone, iam a 38 years old man that seeking to a sponcored job so i can apply for a 457 visa. iam from greece and i have a great experience in food and beverage market as a manager and also in sales and trade. iam a hard worker used to work in greece for many ours because of the responsibility of being a leader.unforunately the economic crisis hit my country very hard and iam not working for 4 months, my cv is available in anyone that will be interested for me. i will not dissapoint any employer offer me a job. regards from greece. nikos kamitsis.

47. Comment left on:
    October 19, 2012 at 12:39 am
    Anne Rosenblatt says:

Hi there,
    My name is Anne. I am a Master of Marketing graduate from CQUniversity, Campus Sydney, with excellent results and more than 2 years hands-on work experience. I am looking for a sponsored marketing position. If you are interested, please email me on annerosenblatt@hotmail.com. Thank you very much!

48. Comment left on:
    October 12, 2012 at 4:34 pm
    clarel l’aiguille says:

Hi,
    my name is clarel. I have more than 15 years experience as turner and fitter. I have worked on a naval site in the indian ocean in the same position and i have welding knowledge as well. I have my qualification recognised by TRA. I am actually in Australia and I am looking for a sponsor. Employers can email me to have my resume at clarellaiguille@yahoo.fr.

49. Comment left on:
    October 10, 2012 at 7:12 am
    Hélder Leonor says:

Hi,
    My name is Hélder Leonor and i developed my career in the areas of Sales and Marketing.
    I have 15 years of experience in Leading teams of sales and Account management, consumer markets, FMCG, B2C, B2B and home delivery. I have evidenced the results oriented and analytical capacity. I´m looking for visa sponsored job in Autralia.

50. Comment left on:
    October 8, 2012 at 1:23 am
    Dainan Stewart says:

Hi
    my name is Dain And i am a welder and a metal machinist that looking for visa sponsered job in australia