My Membership Options

LEARN HOW SIGNING UP CAN BENEFIT YOUR SEARCH FOR JOB SPONSORSHIP IN AUSTRALIA

SponsorshipAustralia.net offers you valuable, up to date advice on how to find employer sponsorship in Australia.  As a free subscriber, you will gain access to our tips, articles and advice on how to find employer sponsorship in Australia.

By siging up as a Premium Member, you will gain immediate access to our exclusive members only area. As well as all gaining access to everything a Free Member can view, you will also receive access to our Current Australian Job Sponsorship Opportunities and techniques and strategies of people who successfully found employer sponsorship in Australia.

Free Membership

• Job Alerts
  • Sponsorship Articles
  • Sponsorship News

Premium Membership

• Same as Free Member, PLUS….
  • Access to Sponsored Jobs
  • Get Head Hunted
  • Access LinkedIn Job Search Strategy
  • CVs for Job Sponsorship Step-by-Step eGuide
  • Australian Resume Templates for Job Sponsorship
  • Access Job Search Tracking Spreadsheet
  • Access Sponsorship Case Studies & Success Stories
  • Access to Sponsoring Companies & Recruiters Database (updated monthly)

Australian Job Sponsorship Listings

As you know, the hardest part of finding employer sponsorship in Australia is finding opportunties that are offering sponsorship.  Thousands of jobs are advertised every week in Australia, however, the majority of those jobs are not open to overseas nationals applying.

We have saved you hours of research every week, by trawling through all of the job search websites in Australia and posting current vacancies in Australia that are offering job sponsporship in the Premium section of SponsorshipAustralia.net.

Every week, a list of 100-300+ vacancies are posted for your benefit to view and apply at your leisure, without having to go through the effort of finding these vacancies yourself.

Sponsored Jobs Listing 300x234 My Membership Options

You can get access to all of the advertised jobs offering sponsorship in Australia, by signing up as a Premium Member

This is an invaluable service that was created to save you time and effort and enable you to more quickly and easily find the opportunities you are looking for, and apply for legitimate jobs in Australia that are offering employer sponsorship.

Exclusive sponsorship opportunities from our Australian Employer networks will also be posted in this section, allowing you find success through the hidden job market.

Get Approached Directly For Opportunities

We are currently approaching members for specific opportunities we are trying to fill in Australia, and if you are a Premium Member and have entered your occupation when you signed up to the site, you have a better chance of being approached directly for these exclusive opportunities.

Australian CV Templates & eGuides

If your CV is not in the Australian format or meeting the expectations of Australian employers; your job search may be in vain. However, Premium Members may now download and create their very own competitive Australian CV, designed specifically for increasing your chance of finding employer sponsorship in Australia. Includes step-by-step guide, and 15 CV industry-specific templates to choose from. Retailing at $23.95.

Search & Apply Direct to Sponsoring Companies & Recruiters in Australia

The Australian Sponsoring Companies Database was created to enable Premium Members to tap into the hidden job market in Australia, by approaching suitable Australian companies who have sponsored or have been open to sponsoring overseas nationals, in the past. As you are no doubt aware, a company in Australia who has sponsored in the past, would be more open to sponsoring again in the future, as they are already comfortable with the sponsoring process. Australian companies who have advertised jobs in Australia with sponsorship, are also likely to have been pre-approved by the Department of Immigration in Australia, as a qualifying sponsoring organisation.

This NEW Australian job sponsorship tool is exclusive to Sponsorship Australia Premium Members, and was created from all advertised sponsored vacancies in Australia since December 2010. You will not see another database like it on the market, and it therefore has the ability to bring you even closer to your goal of securing employer sponsorship in Australia. (Click here for further information on the Australian Sponsoring Companies Database)

Learn From Others’ Success Stories

We are on a mission to post as many success stories as we can so that you can read about and learn how other people have found employer sponsorship in Australia – what strategies they implemented and what tips they have for you so that you can apply this key information directly to your own job sponsorship search.

As a Premium Member you will also receive 10% discount on all of our Australian Sponsorship products and services that were designed to increase your chance of securing employer sponsorship in Australia.

SignUp Now

Free Membership Sign Up (no bonuses or access to the above tools)

***** SPECIAL – SIGN UP FOR JUST $1!*****

Premium Membership(click on the PayPal button below)

One month recurring subscription (cancel anytime)……………………………………………………AU$1.oo first month, then $19.00  each month after

NB – if you are already a free member and are upgrading to Premium Membership, please ensure you have logged in BEFORE subscribing so that your free account is upgraded. If you have any problems, click here to contact us.

100% Money Back Guarantee

The Premium Membership subscription comes with our 30 day money back guarantee, if you’re not completely satisfied (or for any reason).

4 Free Bonuses: Premium Membership will give you immediate access to these 4 gifts…

Join now and you will receive instant access to four bonuses…

1. $1 For First 30 Days: For the first 30 Days you will receive free access to the Premium Members Area so that you can decide for yourself whether you will receive the value you would expect from AU$19/month. If you’re not satisfied with the content, simply cancel your subscription through your PayPal account.

2. LinkedIn Strategy for Employer Sponsorship (downloadable ebook ): Nadine Myers, Emigration Job Search Strategist with Nab That Job in Australia! and Sponsorship Australia has created this to assist you to use the Hidden Job Market in Australia to find employer sponsorship. This exclusive ebook will cover: Building an Effective Profile, Building Your Network, Getting Recommendations, How to be Found, How to Use Groups, Searching For Jobs, and how to best use all of these tools to increase your chance of landing a job.  You will find action points at the end of each section for you to implement.  There is also an Action Point Checklist at the back of the ebook so you can easily check through to ensure that you complete all of the actions.  By the time you finish with this ebook, you will be an expert at networking and finding sponsorship opportunties in Australia using LinkedIn!  A recent client implemented our LinkedIn Strategy and received 3 interviews within two weeks – more than he had been receiving from applying for jobs through job search websites.

3. Australian Job Sponsorship Application Tracker (downloadable spreadsheet): Sponsorship Australia has created a job application tracking template for you to use to give you an edge in your job search, and help you keep track of jobs you are applying for so that you can make a positive impression at interview time.

4. Australian Sponsoring Companies Database: Our exclusive database of companies and recruiters in Australia who are eligible for sponsoring overseas nationals, and/or who have offered employer sponsorship in the past.  This database was created from all advertised sponsored jobs since December 2010, and is updated and expanded monthly.

Sign up as a no-risk, Premium Member now, by clicking the PayPal button below

344 Comments on "My Membership Options"
  1. Comment left on:
    April 8, 2012 at 5:15 pm
    diana cochrane says:

Hi, my name is Diana Cochrane i am looking for a position in fashion field, have 5 years experience as a hairdresser and makeup stylist. Enthusiastic and eager to succeed, motivated, focused and numerate individual with excellent communication skills. Able to work alone and as part of a successful team and can thrive under pressure. Very dependable, professional, organized and hard working.

2. Comment left on:
    April 7, 2012 at 2:48 am
    sharon rana says:

Hello,
    I am a fresh graduate student. I just finished my bachelor degree in professional accoutning , though i have no experience but want to be tairned . i am looking for an employer to sponsor me so that i can stay here in australia . I look this site but couldm’t get the contact text so that i can meet and consult . where is the office in sydney ?

3. Site Administrator
    April 6, 2012 at 3:10 am
    admin says:

Hi Phil – I can say that I know of at least one person who has been sponsored as a tool maker, so it is possible. These jobs aren’t always widely advertised though, so you would need to focus on the hidden job market to find them, and you may also have more success targeting regional areas of Australia such as South Australia and Western Australia. The new eGuide, “Find Sponsored Jobs in Australia“, will give you all the information and step-by-step guidance on all the strategies you can apply to tap into the hidden job market in Australia and we recommend that you check this out.

All the best!

4. Comment left on:
    April 3, 2012 at 1:04 pm
    Phil1980 says:

Hello Admin,

I am young, UK citizen, specialized in press toolmaking (electrical steel lamination stamping & tool and die engineering) with over seven years experience and extensive qualifications in mechanical engineering. I also possess over two years automotive experience (Vauxhalls/Holden & Toyota) and a further two years CNC plasma/oxy-fuel profiling (Arcelor Mittal – heavy engineering). I’m currently working as a press toolmaker and contract machinist. My question is, are there ’employer sponsored’ positions for my trade and skills (ANZSCO: 323412 – Press / Toolmaker)?

5. Comment left on:
    April 3, 2012 at 12:07 am
    Steve Anthony Villareal says:

Email: steveanthonyvillareal@yahoo.com
    Phone: +639175586586

6. Comment left on:
    April 3, 2012 at 12:06 am
    Steve Anthony Villareal says:

I would like to apply for the any position, I am a physical Education Teacher with 6 year experience in teaching secondary students from Philippines.

You will find me as a person, accepting challenges and sort out them with confidence. I am a totally committed individual about my goals. I am able to perform numerical calculations, maintain records, all with accuracy. The most important qualities Representative must have in him are being Direct and communicative, and these are my plus points.

I have had learnt a lot from my experience, so that I can easily handle any type of customer like students, parents, etc. Leadership, Motivator, Organizer, Teamwork these are the skills which I am having in me and worked hard to develop them also. I have had to establish daily operational bases for projects and also provide the direction to insure the progress and to check that the deadlines were met.

I hope for the positive result from your side for the further meeting where I can more elaborately explain you about my qualifications and your sales position. Looking for forward positive reply. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

7. Comment left on:
    April 1, 2012 at 7:42 pm
    Kamarul Zaman says:

Good day, appreciate that you have taken your time to answer my question in short notice.I will look upon the link that you have provide and just to be clear, I’m actually seeking for work permit and migrating to Australia would be a big bonus.Thank you again for your honest reply and your time sir/miss.

8. Site Administrator
    April 1, 2012 at 5:15 am
    admin says:

Hi Kamarul – I have to say in all honesty, I’m not sure that your background would be strong enough to qualify for sponsorship. I therefore recommend that you have a professional assessment with a migration agent (if you haven’t already), to determine whether you do indeed qualify. This will also help you to identify which of your past experience you should be focusing on to find an employer sponsor. If you do not know of a migration agent, we can recomment our migration partners, ICA Migration. You can book an assessment with them by clicking here.

All the best!

9. Comment left on:
    April 1, 2012 at 1:41 am
    Kamarul Zaman says:

Good day, my name is Kam. Currently I’m in Melbourne perusing my studies in Massage Therapy. My highest qualification would be Diploma in Hospitality Industry. I’m very sale driven and dedicated to what I do. I have 3.5 years experience working in Retail Industry and 2 years of it I was a Retail Manager. Apart from that I have 2 year experience as a personal trainer in a commercial gym and my previous job was Fitness Director on a Cruise ship. I am seeking for sponsor here in Australia so I could share my skills and gain many more experience in Health and Fitness Industry. What would be the process ?

10. Site Administrator
    March 29, 2012 at 1:44 am
    admin says:

Hi Angelica – without any solid work experience in your field you will be better to wait until you have gained at least 5 years experience behind you before putting any energy into search for sponsored jobs in Australia in welfare/social work.

All the best!

11. Site Administrator
    March 29, 2012 at 1:36 am
    admin says:

Hi Lynette – our recruitment partners often have chef jobs in Australia with sponsorship. If you would like to be considered for these, please send your CV with details of your salary expectations, preferred locations in Australia and type of work environment you are looking for to info@nabthatjob.com.

All the best!

12. Comment left on:
    March 28, 2012 at 8:45 am
    Lynette Dullaghan says:

Hi, my name is lynn Dullaghan. I am and have been a chef for the last 10 years . I would love nothing more then to get a sponsored chef job in austrailia .I can forward on a cv if requested. I can be comtacted via email – lynettedullaghan85@hotmail.com. Thanks for reading my comment look forward to hearing from you.
    Lynn

13. Comment left on:
    March 28, 2012 at 6:50 am
    Angelica Leon says:

Hello, my name is Angelica Leon. I did a Community Welfare Diploma and I did finish last year in August, at the moment I am studying a Master in Social Work. from my studies background I did a Bachelor in Gerontoly in my country (Colombia) which it last 4 years. I would like to see my chances to get a sponsorship and have the opportunity to stay in Australia. Please if you can give any advice I will really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

14. Site Administrator
    March 28, 2012 at 1:46 am
    admin says:

Hi Mir – keep an eye out on the jobs that are posted as we do sometimes have specialised IT jobs advertised. You will need to be Premium member to access the jobs, and if you are not already a Premium member you can upgrade your membership by clicking here.

All the best!

15. Comment left on:
    March 28, 2012 at 12:38 am
    mir athar ali says:

hello,

I hope your being good, I have minimum qualification (SSC),and I am having diploma in Hardware & Networking MCSE \MCITP, CCNA.now I am working as a network admin since 4 years,I need sponsorship I am seriously interesting to work permit for Australia , Kindly assist me .

Mir Athar Ali
    ali_athar111@yahoo.com

16. Site Administrator
    March 23, 2012 at 6:25 am

Hi Ruth,

Send your CV to info@nabthatjob.com and we’ll see whether we can assist.

Cheers!

17. Site Administrator
    March 23, 2012 at 4:43 am

Hi Kenneth,

We can’t find your subscription – is it in a different name from “Kennoth Glennon”? If so, please send the PayPal name & email address so we can connect your subscription with your profile. You can click here to send these details.

Kind regards,

Nadine

18. Site Administrator
    March 23, 2012 at 3:46 am

Hi Michael,

When you log into your account, you need to go to the “Advertised Sponsored Jobs“, then select the industry you are looking for to find the specific jobs you want to apply for.

If the job is one of our Partner Vacancies, click here and follow the same procedure to find the job under the industry category.

Good luck!

19. Comment left on:
    March 20, 2012 at 2:25 pm
    Michael Geamanu says:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a Premium membership and today I received an email with 691 jobs with visa sponsorship.

But when I checked the job posted I did not find these jobs.

Please advice me

geamanu.m@gmail.com

20. Comment left on:
    March 17, 2012 at 7:31 am
    Ashish Sharma says:

I am a SAP HR Technical consultant with 4+ years of experience and seriously looking for a sponsorship job in Australia,please let me know if there are any jobs for SAP HR consultant in Sydney,Perth,Melbourne etc
    Regards
    Ashish Sharma
    ashishsharma72@gmail.com

21. Comment left on:
    March 12, 2012 at 3:48 pm
    kenneth glennon says:

HI
    Can anyone tell me how to access the job vacancies to apply? I am a premium member since Friday and still cannot access them.

22. Comment left on:
    March 11, 2012 at 10:17 am
    tracy hogarth says:

im looking for a sponsorship to come to australia and in the nursing side whether it be on the hands on or in the recruitment side. i have a number of years experience and numerous skills in dialysis, dementia, surgical, elderly and in management. How do i ggo about getting in tuch with a sponsorhsip to help me get a job and over there

23. Comment left on:
    March 10, 2012 at 3:00 am
    kinley gyem says:

Hi
    I and my husband is working at hospital,can we get sponsorship to work there.
    my e-mail add.
    kinleygyem1@yahoo.com

24. Comment left on:
    March 4, 2012 at 8:47 am
    Roberto, Jr. Alvarez says:

Hello Everyone,

Good day. I’m a Sales and Trade Marketing professional with 23 years experience in the combined field of pharmaceutical, real-estate, FMCG and media. I’m presently based in London, United Kingdom with my wife and two kids. The economy and state policies are not geared towards total productivity but rather on “EU Nationals” which are given priority. I look forward into a career progression wherein leadership and experience acumen will be the basis and not your country of origin.

Your insights on my predicament will be highly appreciated.

Thanks very much,

Robert

25. Comment left on:
    March 2, 2012 at 12:38 am
    Ruth Bosch says:

Good Day,

I am a qualified horticulturist/ Nursery person and have a successful AustralianTRA application plus I have written the IELTS exam with a Band 8, I applied for permanent residency in Feb 2008 but to date I am still waiting for my visa to be granted. I would like to find out if there is employer sponsorship for the category of Nursery person, I am seeking a mangerial position I have over 15 years experience in the
    Green Industry as a Horticulturist which also includes Garden Design and Project Management of landscaping sites.

Ruth

26. Comment left on:
    February 29, 2012 at 7:17 pm
    clive rodrigues says:

Hi any five star hotel jobs available for me in food and beverage i have more than five years of experience .
    I live in dubai

thanx
    clive

27. Comment left on:
    February 26, 2012 at 3:31 pm
    meike reisener says:

Hi I am meike reisener. I am from Germany I was 6 month in Australia working but had to go back to Germany because of a accident in the familie. I am 20 years old. But soon 21. I was with a working holiday visa in Australia. And I love it there. In Germany I work as marketing manger and nanny. In Australia I was nanny waitress cleaner babysitter and farm helper. I hasn’t the time to to the 3 month farming because of the accident in the familie that’s way I search now a sponsor in Australia to work and live there. Because I have a boyfriend there and love the country I would do any kind of work. I am a always happy person very sportily and learn fast. I would love to hear from you

28. Comment left on:
    February 22, 2012 at 8:43 am
    Martina Farrelly says:

Hi,

I am a recent graduate in Marketing; I have a degree in Marketing and a masters in Marketing and Enrepreneurship, and soon to have a diploma in Sales Strategy. I have one years experience in working in an administration and marketing role in a manufacturing company in Ireland.

My boyfried is a fully qualified plumber and has 6 years experience working in an industrial plumbing role.

Can we both get a sponsor, please contact me via email martinafarrelly@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

29. Comment left on:
    February 20, 2012 at 8:44 pm
    charanjit kaur says:

hey i am painter, my husband is painter as well. i have done certificate 3rd in painting and decorating. can any empoyer sponsor me, please contact 0406543500

30. Comment left on:
    February 19, 2012 at 10:14 am
    Prasad Chikkakaragappa says:

Hi Admin,

I have 10 years of experience in Software Testing and my experience includes 3 years of experience in working @ Australia on Govt projects through the Indian company on 457 VISA. I would like to come back again to Australia, can i get a sponsor?
    Please respond to prasadtc@gmail.com.

Regards,
    -Prasad

31. Comment left on:
    February 19, 2012 at 8:08 am
    Pawel Zolyniak says:

Hi admin,

I’m BSc in Mining and Geology with 4 years expierience. I’m looking for a job in drilling and blasting company or in mines. More info: pawelzolyniak@wp.pl

32. Comment left on:
    February 18, 2012 at 7:23 pm
    John Ballinger says:

Do you have SAS developer adminstrators jobs with sponship of course

33. Comment left on:
    February 17, 2012 at 7:43 pm
    Avelino Amaro Jardim da Silva says:

My work experience includes:
    I have 15 years experience in areas of cabinet making which includes designing, manufacturing and fitting of kitchen, standing furniture and bedrooms closets
    Previous experience of fitting high specification kitchens imported from France, Germany and Spain (view
    Capable to read and prepare drawings and customer preferences and other specifications
    Can select proper and prepare solid timbers
    I have significant experience on making cabinets of particle board, plywood and laminated board
    Good knowledge of machines, panel saws and laminating work.
    I would be grateful to welcome the opportunity to discuss further on my skills and abilities.
    I live in Portugal, l have family in Perth and I want to work in Australia. I appreciate if you consider me in this regard and if possible be my sponsor for the Work Visa.
    I look forward to meet you soon. I can be reached through phone ( (+351)966642370) or email me (avelinosilva1979@hotmail.com) anytime. Considering that I’m in Portugal, I’m available to make an interview by Skype.

Kindly assist me

Regards

Avelino Silva

34. Comment left on:
    February 17, 2012 at 10:30 am
    vikrant katkar says:

Hi Admin :
    I am Indian citizen living in India.
    I have completed my master of commerce & have 5 years experience. I also got 6.5 bands in IELTS
    Currently i am working with Thermax Ltd, Indian multinational company.

I am looking to job in australia.
    Kindly assist me

Regards
    vikrant katkar

35. Comment left on:
    February 17, 2012 at 3:03 am
    Timothy Lee says:

hi Admin,
    I am a british citizen living in South africa,
    I am a city and Guilds qualified chef with about 6-7 years experience. Currently in a senior Sous chef position, i have looked at the criteria on the immigration website and i am confident that i meet all the requirements- just finding it extremely difficult to find a sponsored position. My wife is studying to become a teacher.

Are you able to assist me in finding a sponsored position?

36. Comment left on:
    February 17, 2012 at 1:43 am
    Paul Johnson says:

good day I am a South African qualified electrician seeking a company sponsporship. i have had my skills assessed with VETASSESS and will be having a technical interview with them in March. my wife and I have no dependants. i am also a qualified installations electrician and many years experience in technical training.

37. Comment left on:
    February 14, 2012 at 10:26 pm
    Tan Weng Kean says:

hi admin:
    I am a fresh graduate majoring in chemistry and biology from Campbell University North Carolina USA. May I know are there any jobs vacancies for me as a fresh graduate? are there any sponsor for me ?

contact details:
    calvintwk@hotmail.com

38. Comment left on:
    February 13, 2012 at 11:06 pm
    Henry Hernandez says:

hello my name is Henry I’m 22 years old I’m from Guatemala but I live in USA since 2005 i’m trying to get a sponsor for a visa work I have experience in carpentry roof,decks,walls,layout,i have work on this for 5 yeasrs also i have experience in concrete i can operate some heavy duty machinery.my email henry890578@yahoo.com thanks

39. Comment left on:
    February 12, 2012 at 9:36 am
    pothuri srujan says:

I am a SAP FICO consultant with 5 years of experience and seriously looking for a sponsorship job in Australia,please let me know if there are any jobs for SAP FICO consultant in Brisbane,Perth,Melbourne etcc

Regards
    Srujan Pothuri
    chakravarthysrujan@gmail.com

40. Comment left on:
    February 10, 2012 at 6:24 am
    Guillaume HURRYDOSS says:

Hi,

I’m a Technical Consultant / IT-Network Administrator, having 10 years of experience in the field of Networking and IT Support. Actually working as Technical Consultant giving support to our client on software or hardware problem. My Duties are also is to give training to staff whichever are new or already in the company for our new or updated in house software. Email hosting support to up to 30 Companies. My duties also is to maintain the IT and network park from over 70 computers.
    Gain experience throughout the years and still eager to learn more.
    My C.V and cover letter can be submit at any time and I am at your disposal for any queries or information needed.

Regards,
    Guillaume HURRYDOSS
    Email: guillaume_1006@hotmail.com
    Mob: +230 7777 521

41. Comment left on:
    February 10, 2012 at 6:24 am
    Guillaume HURRYDOSS says:

Hi,

Gain experience throughtout the years and still eager to learn more.

Regards,
    Guillaume HURRYDOSS
    Email: guillaume_1006@hotmail.com
    Mob: +230 7777 521

42. Comment left on:
    February 9, 2012 at 10:40 pm
    Om Pokharel says:

Hi
    I am an Electrical Engineer; my engineering qualification has been already assessed and approved by Engineers Australia for skill migration into Australia. I have 6 years of working experience as an electrical Engineer in this profession. My fields of expertise’s are, Power plant Operation and maintenance, Electrical Design works on domestic and industrial electrifications, Installation testing and commissioning of electro-mechanical equipments used at Power plants and industries. If there is any sponsorship available for my skill please contact to me in my e-mail address of pokharelom22@hotmail.com.
    Br
    Om Pokharel

43. Comment left on:
    February 9, 2012 at 9:00 am
    Kirk Wood says:

Hi
    Im 28, Married and have 3 children, I was wondering if my trade is of any use in Australia, I am a UPVC window fitter, Glass Cutter and also do facia and sofits. I have been doing this work for 10years and also have NVQ’s in glass cutting. Is this type of work looking for recruites if so how easy would it be to get myself and my family over to Australia under a sponcership?

Thanks

44. Comment left on:
    February 9, 2012 at 6:56 am
    Maninder Sidhu says:

Hi,
    I have 4 yr bachelors degree in agriculture and 2yrs diploma in Horticulture from TAFE. I have around 3 plus years of experiences in horticulture and 7 plus years in crop farming. I am looking for sponsorship from the regional Australian employer who can offer me any job in agriculture field ranging from nursery person, horticulturist, landscaper to farmer, farming manger or grower. Are any such regional sponsorship available with you.

Thanks

45. Comment left on:
    February 9, 2012 at 1:49 am
    Luciano de Torres says:

Hi There will there be chance for me to find A Visual Merchandising Manager/Visual Merchandiser/Asst Store manager Roles in any Fashion retail within Australia? I am very eager to live and work in Australia, should there be opportunity for me to join any aggressive Fashion retail Company that provides visa sponsorship.

I have been in Fashion retail Visual Merchandising for many years now ( over 15 years or working experience) spent in the Middle East.(KSA. UAE) with many specialty brands.

I had been trying but most of their requirements are those in Medical profession and Skilled workers. Hope somebody can help me . Thanks and God Bless Everyone. My email is ynnomundo@yahoo.com. I will be willing to furnish my updated CV if interested.:)

46. Site Administrator
    November 4, 2011 at 6:27 am
    admin says:

Yes – we do from time to time have jobs for Project Management roles.

47. Site Administrator
    November 4, 2011 at 5:33 am

Hi Dennis,

There are so many doctors trying to migrate from all corners of the world, and before they can work in Australia, they must have passed their AMC and be able to prove their language skills. I am not sure if it is impossible to find a sponsored role as a doctor in Australia, however, I have certainly not come across anything like this, and my healthcare recruitment partner who can assist with sponsoring dentists, has advised that employers in Australia either do not want to or cannot sponsor overseas doctors.

48. Site Administrator
    November 4, 2011 at 4:50 am
    admin says:

At this stage you cannot upload your CV. However, we will contact you direct if any suitable positions become available, based on the occupation you listed when you signed up to the site. In the meantime, keep a watch for suitable jobs being advertised on the site and feel free to apply direct to these.

49. Site Administrator
    November 4, 2011 at 4:48 am

Hi Rodolfo,

Sales positions are often advertised here with sponsorship, and I know of some clients who have found sponsorship in the sales field in Australia. You have a good number of years of experience behind you, and work in a specialised area. I therefore feel that you would have success finding a suitable role if you really put your focus and efforts towards this with perseverence. There is an inspiring success story of a client who found sponsorship in the sales field in Australia, including the strategies he used to receive THREE offers of employment. You will need to be a Premium member to access this story. Nab That Job also offer a Job Search Strategy which they can tailor for you. Click here to view this service and other similar services: http://www.nabthatjob.com/jobsponsorshipassistance.htm.

50. Site Administrator
    November 4, 2011 at 4:44 am

Hi Conorcoote,

Your skills sound specialised enough to be in demand in Australia. We do sometimes see techical / testing positions being advertised. Keep an eye on the job alerts that are sent out every week, and if you see any jobs that look suitable, you should upgrade your membership to Premium and apply.