My Membership Options

LEARN HOW SIGNING UP CAN BENEFIT YOUR SEARCH FOR JOB SPONSORSHIP IN AUSTRALIA

SponsorshipAustralia.net offers you valuable, up to date advice on how to find employer sponsorship in Australia.  As a free subscriber, you will gain access to our tips, articles and advice on how to find employer sponsorship in Australia.

By siging up as a Premium Member, you will gain immediate access to our exclusive members only area. As well as all gaining access to everything a Free Member can view, you will also receive access to our Current Australian Job Sponsorship Opportunities and techniques and strategies of people who successfully found employer sponsorship in Australia.

Free Membership

• Job Alerts
  • Sponsorship Articles
  • Sponsorship News

Premium Membership

• Same as Free Member, PLUS….
  • Access to Sponsored Jobs
  • Get Head Hunted
  • Access LinkedIn Job Search Strategy
  • CVs for Job Sponsorship Step-by-Step eGuide
  • Australian Resume Templates for Job Sponsorship
  • Access Job Search Tracking Spreadsheet
  • Access Sponsorship Case Studies & Success Stories
  • Access to Sponsoring Companies & Recruiters Database (updated monthly)

Australian Job Sponsorship Listings

As you know, the hardest part of finding employer sponsorship in Australia is finding opportunties that are offering sponsorship.  Thousands of jobs are advertised every week in Australia, however, the majority of those jobs are not open to overseas nationals applying.

We have saved you hours of research every week, by trawling through all of the job search websites in Australia and posting current vacancies in Australia that are offering job sponsporship in the Premium section of SponsorshipAustralia.net.

Every week, a list of 100-300+ vacancies are posted for your benefit to view and apply at your leisure, without having to go through the effort of finding these vacancies yourself.

Sponsored Jobs Listing 300x234 My Membership Options

You can get access to all of the advertised jobs offering sponsorship in Australia, by signing up as a Premium Member

This is an invaluable service that was created to save you time and effort and enable you to more quickly and easily find the opportunities you are looking for, and apply for legitimate jobs in Australia that are offering employer sponsorship.

Exclusive sponsorship opportunities from our Australian Employer networks will also be posted in this section, allowing you find success through the hidden job market.

Get Approached Directly For Opportunities

We are currently approaching members for specific opportunities we are trying to fill in Australia, and if you are a Premium Member and have entered your occupation when you signed up to the site, you have a better chance of being approached directly for these exclusive opportunities.

Australian CV Templates & eGuides

If your CV is not in the Australian format or meeting the expectations of Australian employers; your job search may be in vain. However, Premium Members may now download and create their very own competitive Australian CV, designed specifically for increasing your chance of finding employer sponsorship in Australia. Includes step-by-step guide, and 15 CV industry-specific templates to choose from. Retailing at $23.95.

Search & Apply Direct to Sponsoring Companies & Recruiters in Australia

The Australian Sponsoring Companies Database was created to enable Premium Members to tap into the hidden job market in Australia, by approaching suitable Australian companies who have sponsored or have been open to sponsoring overseas nationals, in the past. As you are no doubt aware, a company in Australia who has sponsored in the past, would be more open to sponsoring again in the future, as they are already comfortable with the sponsoring process. Australian companies who have advertised jobs in Australia with sponsorship, are also likely to have been pre-approved by the Department of Immigration in Australia, as a qualifying sponsoring organisation.

This NEW Australian job sponsorship tool is exclusive to Sponsorship Australia Premium Members, and was created from all advertised sponsored vacancies in Australia since December 2010. You will not see another database like it on the market, and it therefore has the ability to bring you even closer to your goal of securing employer sponsorship in Australia. (Click here for further information on the Australian Sponsoring Companies Database)

Learn From Others’ Success Stories

We are on a mission to post as many success stories as we can so that you can read about and learn how other people have found employer sponsorship in Australia – what strategies they implemented and what tips they have for you so that you can apply this key information directly to your own job sponsorship search.

As a Premium Member you will also receive 10% discount on all of our Australian Sponsorship products and services that were designed to increase your chance of securing employer sponsorship in Australia.

SignUp Now

Free Membership Sign Up (no bonuses or access to the above tools)

***** SPECIAL – SIGN UP FOR JUST $1!*****

Premium Membership(click on the PayPal button below)

One month recurring subscription (cancel anytime)……………………………………………………AU$1.oo first month, then $19.00  each month after

NB – if you are already a free member and are upgrading to Premium Membership, please ensure you have logged in BEFORE subscribing so that your free account is upgraded. If you have any problems, click here to contact us.

100% Money Back Guarantee

The Premium Membership subscription comes with our 30 day money back guarantee, if you’re not completely satisfied (or for any reason).

4 Free Bonuses: Premium Membership will give you immediate access to these 4 gifts…

Join now and you will receive instant access to four bonuses…

1. $1 For First 30 Days: For the first 30 Days you will receive free access to the Premium Members Area so that you can decide for yourself whether you will receive the value you would expect from AU$19/month. If you’re not satisfied with the content, simply cancel your subscription through your PayPal account.

2. LinkedIn Strategy for Employer Sponsorship (downloadable ebook ): Nadine Myers, Emigration Job Search Strategist with Nab That Job in Australia! and Sponsorship Australia has created this to assist you to use the Hidden Job Market in Australia to find employer sponsorship. This exclusive ebook will cover: Building an Effective Profile, Building Your Network, Getting Recommendations, How to be Found, How to Use Groups, Searching For Jobs, and how to best use all of these tools to increase your chance of landing a job.  You will find action points at the end of each section for you to implement.  There is also an Action Point Checklist at the back of the ebook so you can easily check through to ensure that you complete all of the actions.  By the time you finish with this ebook, you will be an expert at networking and finding sponsorship opportunties in Australia using LinkedIn!  A recent client implemented our LinkedIn Strategy and received 3 interviews within two weeks – more than he had been receiving from applying for jobs through job search websites.

3. Australian Job Sponsorship Application Tracker (downloadable spreadsheet): Sponsorship Australia has created a job application tracking template for you to use to give you an edge in your job search, and help you keep track of jobs you are applying for so that you can make a positive impression at interview time.

4. Australian Sponsoring Companies Database: Our exclusive database of companies and recruiters in Australia who are eligible for sponsoring overseas nationals, and/or who have offered employer sponsorship in the past.  This database was created from all advertised sponsored jobs since December 2010, and is updated and expanded monthly.

Sign up as a no-risk, Premium Member now, by clicking the PayPal button below

343 Comments on "My Membership Options"
  1. Comment left on:
    September 5, 2012 at 11:07 am
    SAJU ISSAC says:

Sir,
    I am Saju Isaac.Nationality Indian. Now I am working in Saudi Arabia as Electrical & Mechanical Drafter. I have 9 years experience in this field. If any one have Australian Sponsorship Visa of this vacancy, Please contact me. My Mobile no : 00966532885860. My E-mail : johnmanaladi@gmail.com.

Respectfully Yours
    Saju Isaac

2. Comment left on:
    September 4, 2012 at 1:44 am
    Dorin Constantinov says:

Hello everybody:):)!!!
    I am Constantinov Dorin, 29 years old , and i am from Romania but on this moment i am living in Greece.My job is Wall and Floor Tiler i have 9 years of experience in this domain of construction,i have a big experience in construction, making lots of pools,kitchens ,bathrooms and other many works,i can proof it with all my documentations from 2002 until 2012 .If any sponsor need a professional wall and floor tiler , a loyal and hard worker,please email me at dconstantinov1982@gmail.com or call me at 00306986586330

3. Comment left on:
    September 2, 2012 at 9:20 pm
    Sudheer Reddy Dande says:

Hi All, I am sudheer from India, and having 4+ years of experience in DW/BI – Informatica and looking out for a job in Australia on my same primary skill and had applied ACS assessment. if any employer willing to offer me a job i am ready to take up Sponsorship visa.

Please drop a not to dande.sudheer@gmail.com or can contact me @ +91-9052212222

4. Comment left on:
    September 1, 2012 at 10:27 am
    joanna_lobo says:

Hi! My name is Joanna and am from Pakistan. My husband Adam and I are looking for sponsored jobs to migrate to Australia. However, he is head of IT & teacher (grades 4 through 9)at a local school for the past two years and I have various experience in Administration (majorly) and have recently been moved to Operations (approximately 2 years) first in Maersk Line here in Pakistan and now in a garment company, named SACH International (Pvt) Ltd.
    Would appreciate some guidance on what we need to do further. Do you think we qualify?
    Thanks!

5. Comment left on:
    September 1, 2012 at 6:52 am
    singaporeoil says:

1 Comment on “97+ Employer Sponsorship Jobs-22Aug2012″

#
    Comment left on:
    September 1, 2012 at 6:44 am
    singaporeoil says:

There are only titles and how do we get each details of employers so that we may be able to contact them. Of couse I have paid thru Paypal, FYI.

We have now 97 applicants who wish to get 457 visa.

Ed
    visalawfirm@gmail.com

6. Comment left on:
    August 23, 2012 at 10:31 pm
    kishore sigilisetti says:

Hi,I am Kishore and I am looking for sponsorship roles to work in Australia.I have a very strong technical background in DATA WAREHOUSING & MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT domain with 10 years total experience.Thanks in advance.

7. Comment left on:
    August 23, 2012 at 9:00 pm
    Raula Galewa says:

Hi, Am Raula Galewa and I am Papua New Guinean whose keen on securing employment in Australia and eventually settling in the country. I hold double Masters degree in Management – International business and in Business Administration. I have more than 10 years of working experience in the field of HR, Business administration and management, Project Planning and implementation, Organizational development, Operational management, Strategic management and Corporate planning and implementation. I am keen to get a start anywhere in the job market where my skills, experience and knowledge can be best ulitised. I wonder if your organization can guide and point me to potential organizations which can sponsor in the event I am found to be suitable for a job opportunities these organizations advertise.

8. Comment left on:
    August 15, 2012 at 9:02 am
    Anna Greenaway says:

Hello there, My name is Anna Greenaway i am 25 years old i am a qualified hairdresser with 7 years exeperience and im currently living in the uk at the moment, im waiting for my permanent residency to be granted but as you will no it takes such a long time for this to happen so i have decided to book myself a flight to Australia in October to try and find myself a sponsor whilst i am waiting for my permanent residency to go through as i have been told it can take 12 months to 24 months to be granted. Is there anything you could do to help me find a eligable sponsor anywhere in Australia, i have sighned up for the premium memebership but it is still saying im only on the free membership so i cant access most things, hope you can help and thankyou for your time, my email address is anna_greenaway@hotmail.com :-)

9. Comment left on:
    July 25, 2012 at 7:28 pm
    Garizalde Santos says:

Good day! I’m Garizalde Santos a Flipino currently working in Kuwait as a Demi Chef Pizza with 8 years of experience. I have Knowldge in American Pizza and Italian Pizza, Pasta. I can also cook Chinese and Filipino Cuisine.

10. Comment left on:
    July 20, 2012 at 5:59 am
    Ramon Jr says:

Hi I am Ramon Molato Jr, I am a practising civil engineer who also has a unit in Master’s Degree in Construction Technology and Management. I have almost 7 years of extensive experience in project/ construction management, contract management, quality control/ quality assurance, estimating and project documentation mostly on projects like road construction, commercial building, residential subdivision including housing (high- end), land/ site development including earthworks, drainage and sewer works.
    Please contact me through ramonmolatojr@yahoo.com.ph

11. Comment left on:
    July 14, 2012 at 8:24 am
    Rebecak Nyangau says:

beva09@live.co.uk
    Hi, am a Kenyan looking for sponsorship to work in Australia. I have a bachelor degree in childhood studies and masters degree in counseling studies in the year 2009 and 2010 respectively from UK. During my stay in Uk I worked with looked after children and gained immese experience in safeguarding children. Currently Iam in Kenya working as a teacher but I would love to work in Australia. Could it be possible to get a sponsor? Please advice.

12. Comment left on:
    July 11, 2012 at 12:16 pm
    vinod mangam says:

Dear,sir madam.
    I m vinod mangam. I m fitter. I have 8 year experience. I m working princess Cruises.I need sponsored visa. I hope. U help me

13. Comment left on:
    July 9, 2012 at 12:06 am
    Jose Marie Ramos says:

Dear Sir/Madame,

Respectfully yours,
    Jose Marie

14. Comment left on:
    July 9, 2012 at 12:04 am
    Jose Marie Ramos says:

Dear Sir/Madame,

Good day, I am Jose Marie Ramos a registered nurse in the Philippines since 2007 with 2 years paid working as Public health nurse and 2 and a half years paid working experience as PACU/ Theater nurse. Currently working in a tertiary hospital (Corazon Locsin Montelibano Memorial Regional Hospital) with 400 bed capacity. I need an employer who can sponsor me. Thank you. My email jongyunah@yahoo.com.

Respectfully yours,
    Jose Marie

15. Comment left on:
    June 15, 2012 at 12:52 am
    Alessandro Candita says:

hi admin,my name is Alessandro,now I’m living in Australia and i’m looking for a job as a cleaner.I have more than 5 years on experience.I consider myself to be sociable, dynamic, enthusiastic. I do not have any type of allergies and over the past 5 years I only had 3 sick days. I’m capable of working with optimal organization skills with easy going personality and appreciated in team work also where is required a certain grade of responsibility. I am available for any type of contract, short term or long term, I’m also willing to frequent any necessary information courses.
    Best Regards.Alessandro.

16. Site Administrator
    June 7, 2012 at 9:51 am
    admin says:

Hi Shola – we accept payment by bank transfer and now also through http://www.moneybookers.com; which covers many countries that PayPal does not.

To find out more about these options, click here to contact us.

17. Comment left on:
    June 5, 2012 at 11:45 am
    shola lawani says:

Hello admin,

I want to pay for the premium, but I don’t have a paypal account. I do I use my credit for this.

Regards

18. Site Administrator
    June 5, 2012 at 3:31 am
    admin says:

We are sorry, we are not aware of any schools that sponsor.

All the best!

19. Site Administrator
    June 5, 2012 at 3:09 am
    admin says:

Hi there – you will need to be a Premium Member to apply for jobs. To up grade your membership, if you do not have PayPal, you can pay either by bank transfer or we now accept moneybookers. Please click here to contact us to arrange payment through one of these methods.

All the best!

20. Comment left on:
    May 30, 2012 at 7:46 am
    hunter4hunter@hotmail.com says:

Hi there , i want to know if i want to apply for a job on your site as the sponsorship jobs, it must be my membership as a Premium Member or i acn apply if my membership is only a free member ? because i tried to apply for a job but the page of “Sponsored Jobs / advertised sponsored jobs” not opening and i tried it many times.
    Other thing, i want to creat account on the PayPal but i did’nt find my country listed (Egypt) in the countries list in the application of PayPal , so what can i do ?

21. Comment left on:
    May 28, 2012 at 5:48 am
    hunter4hunter@hotmail.com says:

22. Comment left on:
    May 24, 2012 at 10:27 am
    kiyumi riyee ura says:

i want to apply student working visa, so that i can finish a courseat the same time working part time, what should i do? i think i beed a school to sponsor me

23. Site Administrator
    May 23, 2012 at 8:56 am
    admin says:

Hi Vanessa – are you a New Zealand citizen? If yes, then it is my understanding that you are free to live and work in Australia. See here for more information: http://www.immi.gov.au/media/fact-sheets/17nz.htm. If you do not have your citizenship in NZ, it may be worth your while applying for this as it will make the process of migrating to Australia so much simpler for you. It is quite rare for a retail professional to find sponsorship in Australia unless they have significant experience at a senior level.

All the best!

24. Comment left on:
    May 22, 2012 at 9:19 pm
    vanessa monk says:

Hi there I am looking for sponsership, i am from new zealand, i have 5 years retail experience, 2 1/2 years of this was in a pharmacy.
    I applied for a 457 visa but was declined as the sponser I found couldnt pay the required amount for me to stay. I am now currently looking again. I have 2 children school aged and would love to stay here in australia but as this has fallen through I have to go home. I will be still
    pursuing the sponsership for australia when I return to nz. If you have any tips, ideas or any way of helping me to do what needs to be done,
    I would love to hear from you.

25. Site Administrator
    May 22, 2012 at 7:49 am
    admin says:

Hi Gemma – I’m sorry to hear about your struggles to find a way to migrate to Australia. I assume you have spoken with migration agents? If yes, did you get assessed to find out whether you qualify for employer sponsorship? If no, I recommend you do so. Our migration agents sometimes can assist even in the most tricky situations as they know some of the loop holes to get through. You can book an assessment with one of our agents by clicking here.

All the best!

26. Site Administrator
    May 22, 2012 at 7:44 am
    admin says:

Hi Etienne – do you have any recent experience as horse stud manager/trainer, or have you only be working as a chicken broiler manager in the past 3 years? Sounds like it might be best if you have a professional migration assessment because you will first need to find out whether you qualify for sponsorship. You can book a professional migration assessment by clicking here.

All the best!

27. Site Administrator
    May 22, 2012 at 7:37 am
    admin says:

Hi Mansoor – you should now be able to log in. Let us know if there are any questions.

All the best!

28. Site Administrator
    May 22, 2012 at 7:30 am
    admin says:

Hi Sebastien – it will be very difficult to find a sponsor if you don’t have any work experience behind you. You will need around 2 years solid experience in Accounting if you are looking for sponsorship in this area.

All the best!

29. Comment left on:
    May 19, 2012 at 9:03 am
    Gemma Baker says:

Hi i am a Travel and Tourism Management Graduate, with experience working in the tourism industry, including guiding which i enjoyed immensely. I am now a qualifed REPS 2 Fitness Instructor and Nordic Walking Instructor, but sadly my passion for sport and fitness and tourism are not on the list of occupations to emigrate to Australia. I desperately want to live in Australia and adore the country, it’s people and lifestyle, but sadly my lifelong dream since a little girl to emigrate there has not happened, despite trying over the years and much upset. I had a one year working visa when i travelled Australia back in 2002 after graduating, but didn’t actually end up using it to work, and we just backpacked. I have enquired about getting another one to boost my chances of finding work and being able to live and work there, but you only are allowed to have it once. I find lot’s of jobs in Tourism and Fitness Instructing/sports in Australian jobsites, but cannot apply for any as you need to be an Australian citizen, and have the right to live and work in Australia…..It’s so strict and difficult to emigrate there, and would do anything to get there, and would be very grateful for any help/advice on what i can do to. I’m not happy here, my family and friends know that’s where i want to be, to settle, have a home, good job etc, and i’m just at a loss, but i’m not willing to just give up trying, as hard as it may be. Any help would be much appreciated. Many Thanks, Gemma

30. Comment left on:
    May 14, 2012 at 4:06 pm
    Sebastien Jagut says:

Hello,

I am graduated a Bachelor of Business majoring Accounting in Sydney and I was wondering whether you could help me finding a sponsorship.

Thank you for your considerations.

Regards,
    Sebastien Jagut

31. Comment left on:
    May 10, 2012 at 9:39 pm
    Mansoor Alam says:

Hi there

I have signed up for the premium membership, the money has been deducted from my account as well. and still I cant view list of advertised jobs. Can you please guide me on how to view the jobs advertised.

Thank You!

32. Comment left on:
    May 10, 2012 at 3:39 pm
    Etienne Terblanche says:

Hi there
    I am a horse stud manager/trainer looking to immigrate. I have a diploma in Equine studies and 10-15 years experience with horses. Currently I am employed in South Africa as a chicken broiler manager for the last 3 years.Will a;so work in this area.Hard work is not a problem for me!

33. Site Administrator
    May 10, 2012 at 4:43 am
    admin says:

Hi There – to apply for mining jobs in Australia with sponsorship, you will need to first sign in as a Premium Member; and then visit: http://www.sponsorshipaustralia.net/mining-energy-resources-jobs-with-employer-sponsorship-australia

Sometimes we also have mining jobs with sponsorship advertised in our Partner Vacancies section, here: http://www.sponsorshipaustralia.net/jobs/jobs-2.

If you would like further assistance, please visit: http://www.sponsoredjobsinaustralia.com; which will teach you how to find sponsored jobs in Australia.

All the best!

34. Site Administrator
    May 10, 2012 at 4:32 am
    admin says:

Hi Mike & Angie – wow, 20 years experience is a strong background. If you are at management level, you are more likely to find a sponsorship; however you get lucky finding a live in role for a couple. My advice is to apply through the hidden job market if you can’t find any suitable jobs advertised; and make the most use of your time in Australia as you can by meeting with as many employers as possible to maximise your chance of success. Our DIY package will assist you with how to best tackle the hidden job market and also how to use your trip to Australia to your advantage. For more details, visit: http://www.SponsoredJobsInAustralia.com .

All the best!

35. Comment left on:
    May 5, 2012 at 2:56 am
    Michael Ryan says:

Hello, My Partner & I have 20 years experience in Hospitality & Catering, bowls clubs, restaurants, hotels, bars, (can cover all aspects)
    We are currently in Australia looking for employment with sponsorship. look forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you for your time.
    Mike & Angie

36. Comment left on:
    May 4, 2012 at 3:54 am
    Aboubacar Saley Bomberi says:

I am mining engineer who graduated in an english , i am a resident of Niger , i wanted to apply for a sponsorised mining engineer jobs. i couldnot apply because of the fact that it is not easy to use your website to apply to any job. I would like you help me getting a sponsorised mining engineer job. After that you can submit me all the expenses relatives to the total cost that you will submit to me.

37. Comment left on:
    April 25, 2012 at 9:28 am
    parveen gupta says:

Hi,
    Myself Parveen age 40years having experience of 10+ years in sales and marketing in India.My qualification is Bachelor degree in commerce and PGDMM.I would like to know how can i do find an employer who will sponsor me…Further i would like to know approximately how much package i can get….
    Regards,
    Parveen
    email – praveengupta1971@rediffmail.com

38. Comment left on:
    April 23, 2012 at 3:37 pm
    Vincent Riehl says:

Hi, I’ am Vincent I hold a diploma in cabinet making with 3 years experience when I was in apprenticeship. I’ am looking for someone who will sponsor me in Australia, I’ am someone dynamic and worker.
    I’ am also eligible for a employer sponsored temporary visa (subclass 457)
    How can I do to find an employer who will sponsor me?
    Best regards.

Contact details: riehl_vincent@hotmail.fr
    +33622014039

39. Comment left on:
    April 23, 2012 at 3:35 pm
    Vincent Riehl says:

I’ am also eligible for a employer sponsored temporary visa (subclass 457)
    How can I do to find an employer who will sponsor me?
    Best regards.

40. Comment left on:
    April 20, 2012 at 3:20 am
    mike bei says:

hi,i am an automotive repair research fellow and edito woking in an institute in china,Master degree.my mainly job is write articles and handbooks to tell mechanic how to deal with automotive repair problems,i have senior worker certificate on automotive repair.
    can i be eligible for sponsorship employment ?

41. Comment left on:
    April 19, 2012 at 9:34 am
    john ndungu says:

i am john i hold a diploma in procurement and logistics management i am from kenya and i need someone who will sponsor me to australia to work and upgrade my career.

42. Comment left on:
    April 18, 2012 at 11:46 am
    maaz baig says:

Hi,

My name is Maaz Baig and I am a structural engineer by profession. I have more than 5 years on experience both in design of structures and onsite experience. I believe there are lots of opportunities in Australia for my profession. Recently I got a positive assessment from engineers Australia regarding my qualification and my nominated occupation is Civil Engineer. However, I am looking for an employer referal scheme to Australia. I have experience in India, UK and in Saudi Arabia.

How do I know which employers are ready to sponspor candidates like me

43. Comment left on:
    April 18, 2012 at 8:13 am
    selline onginjo says:

I am a regisrered nurse from kenya and I would like to get sponsor who can help me upgrade my nursing career and at the same time work in Australia.
    selline

44. Comment left on:
    April 16, 2012 at 4:50 pm
    Harshavardhan Naik says:

hi. I am Harshavardhan naik. I was studied ITI Fitter. I am working as fitter in vehicle assembly shop in Toyota kirloskar motor from 2005 may to present. I want migrate to australia so any work sponsorship visa available to me.

45. Site Administrator
    April 16, 2012 at 2:08 am
    admin says:

Hi Kunal – we recommend first verifying that you qualify for employer sponsorship in Australia before you search any further. You can book an assessment with one of our registered Australian migration agents by clicking here.

All the best!

46. Site Administrator
    April 16, 2012 at 2:03 am
    admin says:

Hi Luiz – you have a good number of years’ experience behind you and you are therefore a step ahead of many other IT professionals seeking sponsored employment in Australia. We wish you all the best!

47. Comment left on:
    April 15, 2012 at 5:00 am
    umar farouk says:

Hi, I am Umar Farouk from Indonesia, a hard working person, active, independent, and i can adapt easily with a new environment, i m looking for a job in education field ( teaching Bahasa Indonesia for Australian). The more good news is that I am not confined myself to stubbornly focus only that kind of job but am also available for farming or husbandry job if you are an employer who can consider me as a no experience candidate for your next employee. I am so crave very much for working in Australia, regardless the kind of job I will undertake, because I desperately love Australia and aspire to work there. In addition, I really need to make better income for living, at least not as miserable as that of in Indonesia, and aspire to have spectacular experience in associating with the people from the country I really get admired. Are you the sponsor who can give care for me? For further contact, this is my email : umar _farouk451@yahoo.com

48. Comment left on:
    April 15, 2012 at 2:58 am
    Luiz Tourinho says:

Hi There, my name is Luiz Tourinho and I’ve worked as IT Specialist for about 9 years and I am looking for a new challenge in Brisbane, Australia in IT area such as Network, IT Suport and Telecommunication. My email contact lgtourinho@gmail.com, Thank you for your attention. Luiz

49. Comment left on:
    April 13, 2012 at 3:27 am
    Kunal Chand says:

hi, is there any jobs for sponsorship in instrumentation. I have been working as an instrumentation technician in a sugar mill for 9 years and also have served apprenticeship.
    please let me know if there are any jobs for instrumentation technicians

50. Comment left on:
    April 8, 2012 at 9:40 pm
    erlina tanuwidjaja says:

Hi, I am Erlina from Indonesia, a hard working person, active, independent, and i can adapt easily with a new environment, i m looking for a job in retail shop (handicrafts and fashion products), as my experienced in past 11 years as Sales&Marketing. right now, i am a Manager of Sales&Marketing for handicraft products. i want to get a great experience and chance working in Australia for a better career. i am looking for a sponsor, any available? your kind support would be highly appreciated.